Windows 10: ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar

Discus and support ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was going through and ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar. When I minimize task manager there’s just a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/prestoncollins, May 22, 2020.

1. ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar

I was going through and ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar. When I minimize task manager there’s just a black screen.

submitted by /u/prestoncollins
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/prestoncollins, May 22, 2020
  2. gaskuen Win User

Accidentally end task Service Host

Hey guys please note this is my first time to use windows OS. While trying to end task another program i do mistake, i end task Service Host from task manager, but there is something that pop up like warning message as u can see in the screenshot and i hit cancel. My question is did i just broke my windows or i changed some setting in windows ?
    Thanks in advance. And nice to meet you guys i just joined this forum..

ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar [​IMG]

gaskuen, May 22, 2020
  3. Accidental 'End Task' While in Task Manager

So I accidentally ended a task (from task manager) that was important, and now a lot of the selection text is missing. For example, there is no text in the task manager where there was supposed to be.
    ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar c0034927-2f32-4c55-8321-1f5c181681eb.png

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

owais.javed, May 22, 2020
  4. ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar

Accidentally ended tasks

I was going through task manager to lower cpu levels and i ended a bunch of tasks not know what it meant. Nothing bad had happened yet or changed but I got rid a good 30 tasks i have been reading that its bad to do this and im extremely worried about it
    now. Is there anyway of recovering these?

JosephDrew, May 22, 2020
Thema:

ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar

1. ending tasks and accidentally ended a task that is my desktop and taskbar - Similar Threads - ending tasks accidentally

2. I accidentally ended tasks!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally ended tasks!!: Hey , I accidentally ended tasks in task managerCan I see the history of ended tasks?Btw I restarted my computer so can I see that history?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-ended-tasks/54d170f2-2db5-4306-929a-b3d9149790db
  3. I accidentally ended tasks!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally ended tasks!!: Hey , I accidentally ended tasks in task managerCan I see the history of ended tasks?Btw I restarted my computer so can I see that history?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-ended-tasks/54d170f2-2db5-4306-929a-b3d9149790db
  4. I accidentally ended tasks!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Accidentally ended tasks and computer not turning on

Accidentally ended tasks and computer not turning on: While I was trying to cutdown on my CPU usage this morning, I accidentally ended a system related task and first I noticed that my taskbar disappeared and then I tried to turn the computer off by pressing down the power button for about three seconds, then tried turning it...
  6. I accidentally ended an important task.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally ended an important task.: Hey, I accidentally ended a task and turns out it was very important because my whole screen went dark after I did that. No taskbar , I couldn't even see the start menu. And that task had the logo of the libraries. Is there anyway to fix this. Because when I restart my device...
  7. I accidentally ended an important task.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally ended an important task.: Hey, I accidentally ended a task and turns out it was very important because my whole screen went dark after I did that. No taskbar , I couldn't even see the start menu. And that task had the logo of the libraries. Is there anyway to fix this. Because when I restart my device...
  8. I accidentally ended an important task.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Accidentally ended home screen task

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally ended home screen task: I accidentally ended task, I don’t know how it’s named, but it’s about homescreen and task bar. Now when I minimize all windows, it’s all black with just one small white rectangle in the lower left corner. I have Windows 10. How is the task named, so that I can search in in...
  10. Accidentally ended tasks

Accidentally ended tasks: I was going through task manager to lower cpu levels and i ended a bunch of tasks not know what it meant. Nothing bad had happened yet or changed but I got rid a good 30 tasks i have been reading that its bad to do this and im extremely worried about it now. Is there anyway...