Windows 10: Endless Aptio setup loop - worst bugware ever

Discus and support Endless Aptio setup loop - worst bugware ever in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I knew it is coming, only did not know when. The other laptop is once again caught in the endless Aptio setup loop - a kind of rubbishware that does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zigmunds Steins, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Endless Aptio setup loop - worst bugware ever

I knew it is coming, only did not know when. The other laptop is once again caught in the endless Aptio setup loop - a kind of rubbishware that does not set up anything and there is no way to exit it. Turning off the machine just leads to the same Aptio setup screen when you turn it on again.

I would rather have a trojan every morning and another one afternoon that deal with bugware.

And I am not going to do any procedures of 10+ points with guaranteed failure in point or reinstall the OS, I have done enough if it.

:)

Zigmunds Steins, Oct 25, 2020

2. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Aptio Setup Utility Loop + Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device Errors

Hi

It has something to do with the configuration of the PC as Aptio setup utility is developed by the manufacturer of your device. We suggest to visit the website of the manufacturer and look for work around as steps given did not work. They will
    provide you alternative steps on how to fix the issue.

Regards.

Emmanuel Gam, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Lyron Tra Win User

Endless Aptio setup loop - worst bugware ever

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Hi,

We need more information about the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you successfully enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you encountering any error message while trying to enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you able to boot your computer in Windows?
    We're looking forward for your response.

Lyron Tra, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Endless Aptio setup loop - worst bugware ever

1. Endless Aptio setup loop - worst bugware ever - Similar Threads - Endless Aptio setup

2. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  3. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  4. Aptio setup loop, the family friend

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aptio setup loop, the family friend: If it is there it will never go.There are 'simple solutions'' that just will not work because they will not. And there are long processes that a user just cannot do. Users are not experts or technicians, they are just users. They know nothing about scripts and are just...
  5. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  6. Aptio bugware AGAIN - FED UP

Aptio bugware AGAIN - FED UP: There is a need to fix that [censored] on my other laptup once and forever. Before Asus, otherwise a good company, gets another hater. I am FED UP with Aptio setup loop every second time I start my other PC....
  7. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  8. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  9. Worst Os Ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst Os Ever: I think this is a tarted up Os of the worst Os built by a pile of monkeys, bring back bill and his team and win 2000 one of the best os for win or im off to apple where real developers are windows i loved but now its all **** ui and nothing goes into the programming...
  10. worst installation ever!

worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...