Windows 10: Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...

Discus and support Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After syncing to One Drive Business yesterday with a Microsoft agent I have been getting endless Aria-Debug files and tmp files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IntenseJames, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...

After syncing to One Drive Business yesterday with a Microsoft agent

I have been getting endless Aria-Debug files and tmp files and FXSAPIDebugLogFile - file and it even created a folder called MicroThemePackDir and finally a StructuredQuery file but every moment it keeps going logs in my One Drive Business.

I have been getting the error message pop up when trying to delete it saying (The action can't be completed because the file is open in Microsoft OneDrive) (Availabilty status : Sync pending)

What can I do to fix this One Drive?

I have tried unsyncing and syncing my drive.

I have tried Task Manager.

I have tried this below step from Microsoft

1.Press the Windows key + R.

2. In the Run Window enter the following: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

3. Click OK. (The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.)

4. If the OneDrive icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, open the Run window again and enter:%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

:)

IntenseJames, Feb 22, 2019

2. aria debug log files took all free disk space

I tried killing onedrive in task manager. That allows erasing the aria-debug file, but I cannot properly install onedrive. Running the file hangs and causes the problem of the creation of the huge aria-debug file. Again, I have only english characters
    in my user, so I don't think that's the cause of the problem.

יוסיאהרונסון, Feb 22, 2019
  3. How to getoff from this file "aria-debug-8212"

Hi,

If the file is saved locally on your computer, you can use the File Explorer to delete it. We'd like to know more about your concern so we can come up with an effective solution. Kindly provide the answers to the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What is the exact location where the aria-debug-8212 file is saved?
    • Are you trying to delete the file? If yes, are you getting any error messages upon trying to delete the file?

If your computer is running Windows 10, you can read this article about how to free up drive space in Windows 10

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...

How to getoff from this file "aria-debug-8212"

I would like to know about this file "aria-debug-8212"

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

phaneendrareddy, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...

1. Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how... - Similar Threads - Endless array Aria

2. FILE MISSING AFTER SYNC WITH ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FILE MISSING AFTER SYNC WITH ONE DRIVE: Hi,My file is missing after I first sync with One Drive,Please help, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-missing-after-sync-with-one-drive/17389351-27b7-4ee6-8af7-0b1a5fe197fd
  3. FILE MISSING AFTER SYNC WITH ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FILE MISSING AFTER SYNC WITH ONE DRIVE: Hi,My file is missing after I first sync with One Drive,Please help, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-missing-after-sync-with-one-drive/17389351-27b7-4ee6-8af7-0b1a5fe197fd
  4. Aria-debug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aria-debug: Tried to download something from AdFly which I was already fishy about clicked on skip ad something popped up in a separate window clicked out of that instantly and immediately ran a quick scan. Every time I launch mine craft 5-10 files open in temp I'm not sure if that's...
  5. SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE: Do I have to sync my files with OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-files-with-one-drive/61baacef-f9cf-4ea5-b2b3-28ad451c9871"
  6. aria debug

aria debug: These keep showing up but I have no clue as from where or why? 2019-03-12 07:47:39.675|00009452| C:\build\aria-cpp-v1\clienttelemetry\src\LogManagerImpl.cpp(626): class Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::ILogger *__thiscall...
  7. How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?: They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose? Why can't I delete them? Can they break my computer? [ATTACH]...
  8. Can Aria Debug files break my computer?

Can Aria Debug files break my computer?: [ATTACH] I'm worried that these files that keep appearing might break my computer. I can't delete them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-aria-debug-files-break-my-computer/c76e15e4-ecd2-416e-ba2c-9518c8a452ea"
  9. How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?: They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose? Why can't I delete them? Can they break my computer? [ATTACH]...
  10. sync files with one drive

sync files with one drive: hello .i am starting to use one drive.But i don't know if and how i can sync files from my pc to online like back up and sync app from google.With this app i add specific folders to ot sync , so when i download a file to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aria-debug log