Windows 10: Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Discus and support Endless BSOD when playing PUBG in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help. 91578 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ryann, Aug 16, 2017.

1. ryann Win User

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help.

:)

ryann, Aug 16, 2017
  2. IvanColo1 Win User

windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe while gaming

I tried the fix unfortunately no progress still got a ntsokrnl.exe bsod while playing PUBG this morning

IvanColo1, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Ernie San Win User
    repeated BSOD's when playing PUBG

Hello Matt,

We'd like to ask if you're still experiencing an issue when playing a game on your computer? If yes, we recommend checking if the version of the games is compatible with your Windows 10 version. We suggest reaching the developer of the game for assistance.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Aug 16, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove IObit software and revert back the changes they have made using a restore point or backup.

Advanced SystemCare is known for causing issues, driver booster is known for causing driver issues.
    You only need to check drivers here: Support for Alienware 13 | Drivers downloads | Dell US

5. ryann Win User
    Thank you for replying, I have reverted all change made by ASC. For the drivers, should I get all driver from dell or I get directly from the manufacturer site?

ryann, Aug 17, 2017
  6. Sorry for breaking in here but I can see thousands of errors in eventlog which are system and security related. I dont think its an good idea to work with that system. A clean install is what I recommend.

BSODHunter, Aug 17, 2017
  7. ryann Win User
    Oh, ok I got it, I will process a clean installation after I finish my semester.

ryann, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Endless BSOD when playing PUBG - Similar Threads - Endless BSOD playing

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG: Hey there, so recently I've started playing the game PUBG again, my PC is overall good and can run PUBG in good FPS and with no problems, when I am playing, the game itself has no problems at all, but mid game I either crash and the game closes itself or my PC completely...
  3. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  4. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  5. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG: Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870) Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG Things Ive done: -Updated drivers -Sfc/Scannow -Chkdsk -Cleared dump files -MEMORY TEST - ALL GOOD -CPU STRESS TET - ALL...
  6. I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite

I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite: Hi! The BSOD comes when i started to play,the stop code is: "page fault in nonpaged area What failed:xhunter1.sys" Plz help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-a-bsod-while-playing-pubg-lite/f617756c-aa2d-49b9-8f8b-f230daab0eb2
  7. BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ

BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ: Hello guys, and thank you in advance for your time I get multiple BSOD and crashes while I am playing PUBG, Dota2, etc, basically, every game that I have I must tell you that i have a fresh Windows 10 PRO installation on my system, all drivers checked and re-checked. I am not...
  8. BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, this is a little long bear with me please. My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard. It starts off after i play a few...
  9. BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)

BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION): Hello, I have been recieving very different BSOD's this week. Took to a local repairman, He ran tests, updated drivers and had not have any crashes, I bring my pc home and for the first 15 games did not crash. After I recieved multiple BSOD's. I really do not know what to...
  10. BSOD playing PUBG, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, 0xF7

BSOD playing PUBG, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, 0xF7: Hello, I just recently built this new computer and it's been giving me a few BSOD's while playing PUBG. It's never crashed while normal use. I ran MEMTEST overnight and it got three passes.The ram is running on XMP 2.0 I did a fresh reinstall of Windows.I'm using...