Windows 10: Endless BSODs + Tasks Being Killed

Discus and support Endless BSODs + Tasks Being Killed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Issues have started over a month ago when I'd randomly get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD every couple days. The BSODs became more and more common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bjgrenke, May 3, 2019.

1. bjgrenke Win User

Endless BSODs + Tasks Being Killed

Issues have started over a month ago when I'd randomly get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD every couple days. The BSODs became more and more common until I decided to just reinstall W10 with a fresh reformat. Didn't change anything, so I tried installing W10 on my other SSD and still got BSODs.

SPECS: 2500k, 8gb 1600mhz DDR3, P8Z68-V/Gen3, GTX 1070, 128gb SSD (OS), 256gb SSD, 1tb HDD

The BSODs I've been getting include:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (fltmgr.sys)
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I've also had some error messages pop up, including:

"The procedure entry point CopyContext could not be located in the dynamic link library C\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL"

"The instruction at 0x00007FFFE3DD086B0 referenced memory at 0x000000000000000. The memory could not be written."

"The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFFE3E9BF59A."

On good days, I'll experience a game crashing a few times, have Chrome tabs stop working very regularly, and have various applications such as Discord get closed randomly. On bad days, I won't be able to play a game without it crashing, followed by a full lock-up and a BSOD. Often when things are bad, I'll be stuck in a boot loop where BSODs are happening before my PC even boots up.

I've tried everything in the book from sfc /scannow, chkdsk, memtest64, memory diagnostic, setting a custom pagefile size, reinstalling OS (4 times), updating bios, updating outdated drivers, taking my graphics card out, trying with each RAM stick by itself, but the issues will either return instantly or become nullified for a few days before becoming unusable again. I've posted on a handful of forums over the past few weeks and haven't found a single lead. I've attached a zip from the BSOD Log Collector, any input would be greatly appreciated.

DESKTOP-9QBRN91-2019-04-24_204010_67.zip

:)

bjgrenke, May 3, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, May 3, 2019
  3. windows 10 sheduled task shutdown stuck in endless loop

tried setting up task to shutdown. now when starting up, computer shuts down at logon screen , whether putting in password or not. Endless loop. i saw a post somewhere else suggesting using regedit to reset shutdown task.....i can get to regedit....where
    can i find shutdown task?

WWWaXWWWaX, May 3, 2019
  4. Endless BSODs + Tasks Being Killed

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Endless BSODs + Tasks Being Killed

1. Endless BSODs + Tasks Being Killed - Similar Threads - Endless BSODs Tasks

2. Endless BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless BSODS: Hello! I am suffering through a lot of BSODs and sometimes it would just crash and restart . Event 41 – Kernel Power has been showing up alot in my event viewer as a critical error. I posted a link to the dump file below along with my system information. Please let me know If...
  3. Endless BSODS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless BSODS: Hello! I am suffering through a lot of BSODs and sometimes it would just crash and restart . Event 41 – Kernel Power has been showing up alot in my event viewer as a critical error. I posted a link to the dump file below along with my system information. Please let me know If...
  4. Endless BSODS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Powershell task kill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell task kill: I have several meeting rooms setup to empty the Outlook mailbox when its closed. So im trying to have a powershell script close Outlook after office hours but if you PS C:\> Stop-Process -Name "outlook" it just kills outlook where as if you manually close it a prompt comes up...
  6. Powershell task kill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell task kill: I have several meeting rooms setup to empty the Outlook mailbox when its closed. So im trying to have a powershell script close Outlook after office hours but if you PS C:\> Stop-Process -Name "outlook" it just kills outlook where as if you manually close it a prompt comes up...
  7. Powershell task kill

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Endless Updates Killing Deadline Project

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless Updates Killing Deadline Project: Anybody else out there incredibly angry that unannounced forced windows updates are DAMAGING your business? I have a 5pm deadline today, non negotiable. After fighting for an hour with slow performance due to 100% hard-drive use, I decided to restart. Now for the past 40...
  9. BSOD endless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD endless: Good day all, I have been battling BSOD since I built my computer and it's been going on for months now. I feel like I have gotten every BOSD name there is but the most common is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have fully tested RAM and even bought new RAM and replace and...
  10. Endless BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless BSOD loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bear_Maniac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esv8na/endless_bsod_loop/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 メモリ written 0x000000006AACBBE 0x000000000000000