Windows 10: Endless Explorer.exe crash loop

Discus and support Endless Explorer.exe crash loop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, While retweaking the system tray icons using DLL files from Windows 8.1, CustomizerGod explaining to why their site says "not fully compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jayden Montoya, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Endless Explorer.exe crash loop

Hi,

While retweaking the system tray icons using DLL files from Windows 8.1, CustomizerGod explaining to why their site says "not fully compatible with 1903", decided to endlessly beg and force me to use an old explorer.exe and kernelbase.dll file. I accepted two days ago in order to remember the file names on what to replace, resulting on an infinite crash loop with the following details:

Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.488, time stamp: 0xb1a44bf9

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.488, time stamp: 0x5b4a3325

Exception code: 0x00000505

What should I do? Version is 2004, installed a couple days ago to fix a similar issue.

--Jayden

:)

Jayden Montoya, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update problem - endless loop

No this solution did not solve the problem. I inserted the installation media but it did not work, I was just thrown into the endless loop again. Any more suggestions?

Thank you

AudreyMills, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Endless Explorer.exe crash loop

Stuck in explorer crash loop

Hello!

Today, out of nowhere, I started having problems with explorer. When right-clicking on the desktop (or icons on it) explorer would crash and restart itself a few seconds later (icons disappear, taskbar disappears, etc...).

I looked for a solution online and many people suggested installing ShellExView and disabling everything non-Microsoft and then re-enabling them one by one to find the culprit. Actually, disabling every non-Microsoft entry made things much worse for me, as explorer would go into a crash loop (crash, restart, crash, and so on...). For some reason I though updating Windows would help me fix everything, but after applying updates and restarting I noticed nothing had changed and now I'm stuck in the loop right after login (I basically cannot do anything except launch stuff through the task manager).

I'm currently in safe mode, and everything works fine here, but I have no idea how to fix the problem. I tried reverting to the previous build, it failed (generic error, don't really remember it). I tried restoring to a previous restore point, it failed. Even resetting failed. I just guess I'll have to reinstall w10 from scratch, I just wanted to know if there was something else to try out before doing that.

Sorry for the long post! (or maybe it looks long in safe mode because of the low resolution *Biggrin )

CaptainTuna, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Endless Explorer.exe crash loop

1. Endless Explorer.exe crash loop - Similar Threads - Endless Explorer exe

2. Verification endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification endless loop: Hi Iv'e been trying for moths to grant consent to my kid as memeber to use his new PC. Never occured. Yesterday spent over 2 hours chatting with a Microsoft help desk memeber case 1046503066We tried removing the account, creating a new one for my kids, etc etc everything...
  3. Windows 10 explorer.exe endless loop crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 explorer.exe endless loop crash: Hi, this morning, while I was making some work in lightroom, my explorer.exe started crashing in loop.I tried in safe mode but it keeps crashing.So I search online and I found some test to run.DISM: all okChkdsk: all okSFC scannow: all okI updated the driver from the official...
  4. Windows 10 explorer.exe endless loop crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 explorer.exe endless loop crash: Hi, this morning, while I was making some work in lightroom, my explorer.exe started crashing in loop.I tried in safe mode but it keeps crashing.So I search online and I found some test to run.DISM: all okChkdsk: all okSFC scannow: all okI updated the driver from the official...
  5. Windows 10 explorer.exe endless loop crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Sign in - Endless loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in - Endless loop.: I turn on computer and get the first splash screen, I hit enter so I can enter my password, however, this is we’re the problem starts. After I hit enter the screen that appears shows my user name but no rectangular box to enter my password. It just has the words sign in. I...
  7. explorer crash loop

explorer crash loop: Everytime I start my computer, I get a windows explrorer crash loop, it crashes, restarts and crashes again every few seconds. It stops after about 10 minutes and then starts normally.I have tried sfc and dism. I have tried clean boot and it still happened, in safe mode it...
  8. Endless boot loop

Endless boot loop: My wife's Dell has now gone into an endless boot loop with a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO blue screen error. At one point I was able to get into the windows auto recovery screen but now I can not even get that far. Now I know my best option is to make a boot USB and run the...
  9. Endless BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless BSOD loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bear_Maniac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esv8na/endless_bsod_loop/
  10. Endless start loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless start loop: Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up. I can hear it make some sort of noise as if something wants to go and I have again tried the machine with the old 7...