Windows 10: Endless host proccess for network driver configuration

Discus and support Endless host proccess for network driver configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Started about a week ago, haven't updated windows at all or changed network devices.. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeoShafai, Aug 12, 2020.

1. LeoShafai Win User

Endless host proccess for network driver configuration

Started about a week ago, haven't updated windows at all or changed network devices..

Endless host proccess for network driver configuration a66b6438-c559-4515-ad16-1f3237bd3d46?upload=true.jpg

:)

LeoShafai, Aug 12, 2020

2. how to install microsoft hosted network virtual adapter

Hello Jiaqi,

From the description provided, I understand that windows is unable to configure the Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter device in Windows.

We would like to know the device status of the Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter in the

Device Manager
    settings.

Unknown and uninstalled devices will be listed under
    Other. The device will have a yellow alert symbol on it. The properties for the device will show that
    no driver was found.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter:

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Network Adapter option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

If you don't find the requisite drivers installed, follow the below steps to install the drivers.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard and type “devmgmt.msc” in the “Run” Command box and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Device Manager” window, search for the 'Network Adapter'
      drivers, right click on it and then select "Update Driver Software'.
    • Then select the option 'Browse my computer for driver software '>>
      'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computers'.
    • Now uncheck the option 'Show compatible hardware'.
    • Under the Manufacturer select Microsoft and search for 'Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter'
      under Model.
    • Now follow the on screen instructions.

Write to us with the updated status on the issue related to Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter configuration. If the issue still persists, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Endless host proccess for network driver configuration

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Endless host proccess for network driver configuration

1. Endless host proccess for network driver configuration - Similar Threads - Endless host proccess

2. network drivers? ip configuration? updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network drivers? ip configuration? updates?: when I enable my drivers, ethernet or wifi realtech drivers on my desktop, the internet dies. it tells me connected without internet on all other devices. it used to fix itself on the troubleshooting and tell me that ethernet ip adress invalid, "fixed." it stays connected...
  3. network drivers? ip configuration? updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network drivers? ip configuration? updates?: when I enable my drivers, ethernet or wifi realtech drivers on my desktop, the internet dies. it tells me connected without internet on all other devices. it used to fix itself on the troubleshooting and tell me that ethernet ip adress invalid, "fixed." it stays connected...
  4. network drivers? ip configuration? updates?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hosted network

Hosted network: HI, Can anyone show me how to enable hostednetwork? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hosted-network/0b13cd02-ae6c-47c2-b71f-b07ac41859a4
  6. Hosted network

Hosted network: Hi, my PC is running win 10, when I try start hosted network using cmd it's not starting at all. But at the same time SHAREit can create it. Please help. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hosted-network/88510dd6-1ae5-4e62-b5a2-ed453b32da64
  7. hosted network

hosted network: ive been trying to create a hosted network but it wont let me ive searched for updates for my drivers i have sharing on my internet and i still cant get it to work any ideas would be appreciated...
  8. Hosted Network not woreking, hosted netowrk support no, no hosted network driver

Hosted Network not woreking, hosted netowrk support no, no hosted network driver: I am HP pavilion x360 running windows 10 1903 and network driver Realtek RTL8822BE ac pci with everything up to date. When I try to enable hosted network it says group or resource is not in correct state. Hosted Network mode is set to allow but hosted network support is no...
  9. hosted network

hosted network: In the command window if I type "netsh wlan show drivers" It comes up "hosted network supported: No". I need to be able to make this a yes so I can create an ad hoc network to connect directly to my printer. I have win 10 and my old computer did this just fine. My new...
  10. Network Host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Host: I have a Windows 10 computer. I am adding a Wi-Fi security camera to my Q-See camera system. I am getting a message that it is unable to find the Network Host. Is this the computer Network Host? if so, how do I find it and make the connection? Thx. *** Moved from...