Windows 10: Endless loop blue screens on start up

Discus and support Endless loop blue screens on start up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Dear reader, on Sunday evening my laptop worked fine, I did not download or install any software. On Monday evening it crashed on waking it out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pronkjewail123, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Endless loop blue screens on start up

Dear reader,

on Sunday evening my laptop worked fine, I did not download or install any software. On Monday evening it crashed on waking it out of sleep, I had to force shutdown. Ever since it's giving me blue screens, whatever I try.

Error 1: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

As soon as Windows 10 got to the 'restore menu' I tried several solutions that I Googled.

1. Automatic Startup Repair - it did something but did not resolve anything; now whenever I try it, it says: Automatic Repair can't solve the problem.
    2. Command Prompt chkdsk /f /r did something, but didn't resolve anything.
    3. Command Prompt sfc /scannow does not work due to Windows Resource Protection.
    4. I uninstalled latest updates but that did not help; now it won't do this anymore.
    5. Trying to boot in safe mode results in another blue screen.
    6. Trying to reinstall Windows whilst keeping my files from the button in the menu did something, but on restarting another blue screen.
    7. Trying to go back to a restore point in december did something, but on restarting another blue screen.

After step 7 I tend to get another blue screen Error 2: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

The steps tried before still won't work. These are the most common solutions I can find via Google, but they don't work and I don't know how to proceed or what options I have left.

If you want to help but need more information, please let me know.

Thank you kindly for any response.

submitted by /u/pronkjewail123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pronkjewail123, Jan 6, 2021
  2. stevej0bs Win User

User Account settings screen, in endless loop

I am trying to fix a friends computer that was upgraded to win10 automatically (not sure from what os before). It's an HP laptop and a mess, fixed most issues but can't figure this one.

Start menu... settings... user accounts

On this screen it should show the account settings but it is in an endless loop, the progress bar on the top with the moving circles keeps going and going, for over an hour now sitting on this screen. The screen is blank. It's the "Your Email and Accounts" tab. First in the list.

Is there a known fix for this? Thank you for any help

stevej0bs, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Jane Lla Win User

Endless loop blue screens on start up

Endless loop of blue screen

Hello Jess,

Let's sort that out. A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. Troubleshoot the issue by following the advised steps in our support
    page
    to resolve blue screen errors.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Endless loop blue screens on start up

1. Endless loop blue screens on start up - Similar Threads - Endless loop blue

2. Blue screens endlessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens endlessly: I tried to restored my windows 10 from a year old backup from an external drive and now it does not start going endlessly through a blue screen restart, automatic repair, not succeeding and all over again. I tried repair, safe start, start setting but keeps asking for user...
  3. Blue screens endlessly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens endlessly: I tried to restored my windows 10 from a year old backup from an external drive and now it does not start going endlessly through a blue screen restart, automatic repair, not succeeding and all over again. I tried repair, safe start, start setting but keeps asking for user...
  4. Blue screens endlessly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10: I have an ASUS Notebook N61Jq which was running on Windows 10. The 1/25/2021 update worked fine. Ever since attempts to make any future updates prompted an endless blue screen loop that results critical process died error windows 10 and shuts down. I've used the command...
  6. Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10: I have an ASUS Notebook N61Jq which was running on Windows 10. The 1/25/2021 update worked fine. Ever since attempts to make any future updates prompted an endless blue screen loop that results critical process died error windows 10 and shuts down. I've used the command...
  7. Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Endless loop of blue screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Endless loop of blue screens.: Hi, this one's a bit of a mess. So weeks ago I started having trouble with sound not working on my laptop but I ignored it since sound was working on my second moniter. Today, I decided I wanted sound on my laptop because of its better quality sound. So, I, not knowing much...
  9. endless start up looping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    endless start up looping: windows 10 is in an endless start up loop. we have tried every way to fix it short of using a usb and media ?. We have tried for days. the pc is about 2 years old. I"m at a loss. any ideas ?...
  10. Endless start loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless start loop: Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up. I can hear it make some sort of noise as if something wants to go and I have again tried the machine with the old 7...