Windows 10: Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Discus and support Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mng113, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Mng113 Win User

Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and wipe my computer totally and reinstall using said USB. Everything went smoothly and I ended up reinstalling Windows, but following that I was incapable of actually using the Windows that I theoretically just installed on my HDD. Attempted to just circumnavigate the endless loop of Windows 10 install by selecting my HDD to boot rather than the USB and that didn't work. So then I decided to try and look up some help and found that removing the USB after install was best and would help force my system to load the windows I just installed. That too did not work. It acted as though I had no Windows and needed to install it so now I am attempting to use the installation software on my wife's computer to create a fresher install set on my USB. I saw through some more help I've looked into that having multiple HDs installed can cause issues so I have since unplugged my SSD. I am about to try and use the fresh install set from my wife's computer on mine now. I'll check back in later to see if anyone has advice or an answer as to why the install launcher will act as though I have completely installed windows and yet will not boot even if the only thing I have plugged in is my HDD that I theoretically just installed windows to. I'm getting tired of the endless installing of windows that evidently isn't working.

:)

Mng113, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Endless loop during

2. Fresh install loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install loop: Im curently stuck in a fresh install loop. Unplugged all harddrives that im not using and even changed to boot order to the correct drive and it states rebot or select a proper boot device...
  3. Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping

Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping: I just built a brand new pc and i'm trying to install windows 10 from Microsoft's Windows 10 Home USB to no avail. I must preface this by acknowledging that I am a PC building novice and so i'm going off instructions on the internet. CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Radeon RX500 XT...
  4. Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.

Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.: I've built a new pc, but cannot install windows 10 on it. I donwloaded the creation tool and installed it on a USB. When i turn the new pc on, and it goes to the installation, it shows a black secreen with the blue windows logo on the upper center, then the loop icon does...
  5. Shutdown during fresh install windows 10

Shutdown during fresh install windows 10: While attempting a fresh install of 10, I didn't realized the power had gone offline and the fresh install of 10 was interrupted by a shutdown. Now I cannot get the dell 5720 to load windows 10. It also will not read either from the network or the usb media creation tool. Its...
  6. windows 10 update endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 update endless loop: I have a surface pro I bought feb 2019 and have used very little. I also purchased Office but never entered the key. Windows 10 kept trying to update windows but it would always fail. The last time it started making update changes but then a small empty square with a white...
  7. Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting

Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting: So today Windows forced me to update my PC out of nowhere and after 1 hour and 25% I restarted my PC to hopefully fix the issue of the speed. When it turned back on again it seems to be in this endless loop of: turn on>show bios and launch windows>tell me that it is undoing...
  8. Install Windows message box...endless loop!

Install Windows message box...endless loop!: I just encountered a very perplexing problem with Windows 10. I have an HP laptop that is about 1 3/4 years-old now and worked perfectly. I did a full factory reset on it to sell it. After the reset, powering it back on, it went through the set-up process for the new owner...
  9. Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop)

Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop): My laptop's hard drive was replaced about a month ago and was working perfectly normally until a week later, what happened was that it got stuck into this loop of installing Windows 10, and for a few hours I kept switching it on and off until for some reason it just switched...
  10. Windows 10 endless loop

Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...