Windows 10: Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help!

Discus and support Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; o, my laptop had a battery issue for about 2 years and that was fixed this march. Since then, everything has been working fine. Today, i left it on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anandbabu4, May 17, 2022.

1. Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help!

o, my laptop had a battery issue for about 2 years and that was fixed this march. Since then, everything has been working fine. Today, i left it on and went out and came back and found that it was turned offI did not turn off. On switching on, i sawDell logo as below2. Dell logo with some progress bar3. A very quick message about updates are underway4. Restarting messageAnd then the loop continues to step1 above to 4 and on and on.I ran the diagnostics and it all came back successful.I changed from UEFI boot to legacy boot - it fared worse than thisnot even the dell logo came backI restore

:)

anandbabu4, May 17, 2022

2. Endless Boot Loop

My Dell Inspiron laptop is stuck in an endless boot loop. I have tried booting from the windows 10 iso disk, but I need an admin password (which I don't have) to access the bios settings. Please help.

IceCreamIsAwesom, May 17, 2022
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/450597e7-c3c6-4338-a2ac-88f90aaf0aef?auth=1

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, May 17, 2022
  4. scopio Win User

Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help!

PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

Boot loop
    Dell Inspiron 530
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
    AMD Athlon 64 dual core
    4GB DDR2
    EVGA Graphics Card
    PC showed no sign of powering on,
    Removed graphics card
    Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM
    Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK
    Removed CMOS battery and replaced with new battery
    Replaced the graphics card and connected the HDD and the DVD/CD ROM
    The pc powered on and could hear the beep as normal, had the message Diskette drive 0 seek failure, went into the BIOS disabled the Floppy A [1.44, 3.5 in.]
    Set the BOOT device priority to;
    First Hard Disk
    Second CD ROM
    Third Removable
    Fourth Hard Disk although there isn’t a fourth HDD
    I am confused as on the HDD Group Boot Priority it states “1 3rd Master: WDC WD5000AAKS-75YGA0" which is my only HDD that has ever been installed with Windows plus data and applications.

Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help! [​IMG]

The problem I have now is that the BOOT sequence goes into a loop and does not load Windows but instead after each loop the screen shows that there is NO SIGNAL and the pc starts again and the splash screen displays but the pc goes into the same loop over and over again with no other message.
    Any help with sorting this endless loop and getting the pc to load Windows would be most appreciated. *Wink

scopio, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help!

1. Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help! - Similar Threads - Endless loop dell

2. Stuck in endless bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in endless bios loop: Hi people, so I recently just built my new computer. I am using an old hard drive and gpu. Whenever I turn on the pc it takes me to bios and then I do not get a “bootable” device in the bios. If I save and exit I’m stuck in an endless loop of constantly being taken back to...
  3. Stuck in endless bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in endless bios loop: Hi people, so I recently just built my new computer. I am using an old hard drive and gpu. Whenever I turn on the pc it takes me to bios and then I do not get a “bootable” device in the bios. If I save and exit I’m stuck in an endless loop of constantly being taken back to...
  4. Stuck in endless bios loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Boot loop - Please help!

Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  6. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  7. Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help!

Endless loop of dell bios restarts without booting windows! please help!: o, my laptop had a battery issue for about 2 years and that was fixed this march. Since then, everything has been working fine. Today, i left it on and went out and came back and found that it was turned offI did not turn off. On switching on, i sawDell logo as below2. Dell...
  8. Endless boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless boot loop: My wife's Dell has now gone into an endless boot loop with a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO blue screen error. At one point I was able to get into the windows auto recovery screen but now I can not even get that far. Now I know my best option is to make a boot USB and run the...
  9. endless restart loop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    endless restart loop windows 10: Nothing has worked. Checked multiple sources and tried turning my XPS laptop off 3 times, does not work. CTRL+ALT+DEL does not work. Windows key+R not work. Plugged in a separate keyboard nd it's still not working. I can't even get to a reboot page, nothing other than the...
  10. Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting: So today Windows forced me to update my PC out of nowhere and after 1 hour and 25% I restarted my PC to hopefully fix the issue of the speed. When it turned back on again it seems to be in this endless loop of: turn on>show bios and launch windows>tell me that it is undoing...