Windows 10: Endless new components.

Discus and support Endless new components. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've noticed further new components to Win10 since latest update, such as a wether report. When Win10 is drowning in problems, glitches, poor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RussellDurling र-द, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Endless new components.

I've noticed further new components to Win10 since latest update, such as a wether report. When Win10 is drowning in problems, glitches, poor functionality, it should become basic policy to fix what exists rather than adding endless new components to a faulty system. If I own a car with bald tires, broken indicators, and a malfunctioning clutch, little point in installing a fancy exhaust. The entire philosophy around Win10 is tiresome, irritating, and a fantastic advert for every one of your competitors. Looking forward to migrating to Linux. Thanks for nothing.

:)

RussellDurling र-द, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 10, 2021
  3. mite1977 Win User
    endless updating

my nokia N80-1 is updating endless, it stoped on step 3 and now it says do not remove the phone so how can i stop this endless updating or cancell it and start again step by step.

mite1977, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Endless new components.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Endless new components.

1. Endless new components. - Similar Threads - Endless components

2. Endless restart Loop - win 10 will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless restart Loop - win 10 will not update: exact steps to install the update manually?Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎8/‎16/‎2020OS build 19042.867Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  3. Another endless loop Microsoft Update KB5003173

Another endless loop Microsoft Update KB5003173: My Lenovo PC Desktop is once again caught in an endless loop of installing and then removing the changes when using Update KB5003173 for Windows 10. I put off the update for 7 days but it tries to install every day....
  4. Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image: hey there!when i choose a custom image from my device to set it as lock screen, it doesn't change and just loads endlessly. I've tried a gpedit.msc method, that didn't really worke for me, it still doesn't change, and i'm stuck with the normal windows lockscreen images,...
  5. windows defender quick scanning process gonna endless

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender quick scanning process gonna endless: windows 10 ; windows defender ; full updatedstart quick scan ,then :last night=scanning almost 2 hour but scanning only complete half and scanning ,scanning and scanningtodays day = scanning 1 hour again but again failed to this endless scanningNow = almost 30 minutes gone ,...
  6. Windows 10 endless booting and black screen after automatic recovery

Windows 10 endless booting and black screen after automatic recovery: I had some trouble with a program that constantly was non responding so i wanted to make a quicl restart. After half an hour on the restarting screen a restart on my system usually takes under a minute and a lot of google i forced the pc to shut off. Now when i try to start...
  7. Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop: Last night i shutdown my pc as normal and i wokeup to my pc pretty much bluescreen locked, it would start up like normal then it would cut to a screen saying your device ran into some problems with a qr code for literally one second and start automatic repairs, then it would...
  8. Endless select account loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Endless select account loop: Everytime i open my pc it goes to this screen and i can only choose my ’microsoft account’ or ’forgot your password or dont see your account’ and when i choose the password option it only lets me to restart the pc. When i choose my account it says my password is incorrect...
  9. File explorer stuck in endless loop of opening and saving a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer stuck in endless loop of opening and saving a file: I’m trying to install optifine. When I try opening the installer, it asks me to open, open with, save, save as. I click open, and it sends me to the explorer tab with “view all downloads”. It shows the file, with save and save as next to it. If I click save/save as, it pops...
  10. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated: Hello everyone, I am having trouble with my windows 10 laptop, I turned it on earlier and it has been stuck in an automatic repair loop since then. I have restarted, turned off, and have ran the start up repair. When I ran the startup repair, it said it couldn’t fix it. I...