Windows 10: Endless new components.

Discus and support Endless new components. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've noticed further new components to Win10 since latest update, such as a wether report. When Win10 is drowning in problems, glitches, poor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RussellDurling र-द, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Endless new components.

I've noticed further new components to Win10 since latest update, such as a wether report. When Win10 is drowning in problems, glitches, poor functionality, it should become basic policy to fix what exists rather than adding endless new components to a faulty system. If I own a car with bald tires, broken indicators, and a malfunctioning clutch, little point in installing a fancy exhaust. The entire philosophy around Win10 is tiresome, irritating, and a fantastic advert for every one of your competitors. Looking forward to migrating to Linux. Thanks for nothing.

:)

RussellDurling र-द, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 10, 2021
  3. mite1977 Win User
    endless updating

my nokia N80-1 is updating endless, it stoped on step 3 and now it says do not remove the phone so how can i stop this endless updating or cancell it and start again step by step.

mite1977, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Endless new components.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Endless new components.

1. Endless new components. - Similar Threads - Endless components

2. I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...: I have an endless Authenticator loop with an account that I administer. I moved to a new mobile device and apparently did not have a cloud backup of the authenticator data. The old device is gone and cannot be used set up authenticator on the new device because I need 2FA via...
  3. I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...: I have an endless Authenticator loop with an account that I administer. I moved to a new mobile device and apparently did not have a cloud backup of the authenticator data. The old device is gone and cannot be used set up authenticator on the new device because I need 2FA via...
  4. Endless Microsoft store password entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Microsoft store password entry: Hello, quite a while ago I had an error when logging into another Microsoft Store account. After I try to enter the password for the new account, it is entered, but then I am again transferred to the password entry window. Help me solve this problem please...
  5. Endless Microsoft store password entry

Endless Microsoft store password entry: Hello, quite a while ago I had an error when logging into another Microsoft Store account. After I try to enter the password for the new account, it is entered, but then I am again transferred to the password entry window. Help me solve this problem please...
  6. Endless Microsoft store password entry

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. My computer is stuck in this endless cycle of troubleshooting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck in this endless cycle of troubleshooting: when I press start-up repair it doesn't work and says "Start-up Repair couldn't repair your pc" and also what I notice it doesn't show anything for log file it only says Log file: but in other yt video it shows something.I tried doing command prompts and also waited an hour...
  8. Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon: I was in the process of typing up a workout plan, and somehow the document has turned into an endless paragraph. Instead, I would like it to be divided into pages for better readability and organization. Currently, the lack of page breaks is making it difficult to navigate...
  9. Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon

Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon: I was in the process of typing up a workout plan, and somehow the document has turned into an endless paragraph. Instead, I would like it to be divided into pages for better readability and organization. Currently, the lack of page breaks is making it difficult to navigate...
  10. Endless blue screen on my laptop

Endless blue screen on my laptop: Every time I start up my laptop it says “your device has run into a problem” and “we will restart the device for you” but the laptop never restarts it just turns off until you turn it back on and I can’t even log in. It says the stop code is 0xc000007b on a big blue screen, I...