Windows 10: Endless NTFS blue screen relooping, No solutions working

Discus and support Endless NTFS blue screen relooping, No solutions working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple of months ago, I don't know what I did or what happened, all I know is that in the middle of casually using my pc the blue screen appeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshWinterz, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Endless NTFS blue screen relooping, No solutions working

A couple of months ago, I don't know what I did or what happened, all I know is that in the middle of casually using my pc the blue screen appeared. For the last couple months I've tried every method to solve it possible, and all to no avail.

When I turn on the pc, the loading screen with windows logo comes up as normal, but then freezes mid-load and brings up the blue screen, this happens every time. Even when the computer tries to boot into Diagnostic mode, midway through the loading screen it freezes and brings up the same error. I can't boot any usb ISOs to even flash it, because as long as the Hard Drive is powered on and connected via sata cable it'll bring up the Blue screen.

Cannot boot into diagnostic mode

Cannot Flash using Usb nor Cd

Cannot boot into safe mode

Cannot reach command prompt in any way

:)

AshWinterz, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Endless NTFS blue screen relooping, No solutions working

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Endless NTFS blue screen relooping, No solutions working

1. Endless NTFS blue screen relooping, No solutions working - Similar Threads - Endless NTFS blue

2. Endless blue screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless blue screen on my laptop: Every time I start up my laptop it says “your device has run into a problem” and “we will restart the device for you” but the laptop never restarts it just turns off until you turn it back on and I can’t even log in. It says the stop code is 0xc000007b on a big blue screen, I...
  3. Endless blue screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless blue screen on my laptop: Every time I start up my laptop it says “your device has run into a problem” and “we will restart the device for you” but the laptop never restarts it just turns off until you turn it back on and I can’t even log in. It says the stop code is 0xc000007b on a big blue screen, I...
  4. Blue screens endlessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens endlessly: I tried to restored my windows 10 from a year old backup from an external drive and now it does not start going endlessly through a blue screen restart, automatic repair, not succeeding and all over again. I tried repair, safe start, start setting but keeps asking for user...
  5. Blue screens endlessly

Blue screens endlessly: I tried to restored my windows 10 from a year old backup from an external drive and now it does not start going endlessly through a blue screen restart, automatic repair, not succeeding and all over again. I tried repair, safe start, start setting but keeps asking for user...
  6. Blue screens endlessly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Any solution for the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  8. Any solution for the blue screen?

Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  9. Endless loop of blue screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Endless loop of blue screens.: Hi, this one's a bit of a mess. So weeks ago I started having trouble with sound not working on my laptop but I ignored it since sound was working on my second moniter. Today, I decided I wanted sound on my laptop because of its better quality sound. So, I, not knowing much...
  10. BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION: I have BLUE SCREEN AND TRIED BASICALLY EVERY OPTION TO RECOVER INCLUDING WIPING OUT ALL HARD DRIVES AND RE-INSTALLING WINDOWS AND i STILL GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING AN ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED AND NOTHING WAS CHANGED....