Windows 10: Endless reboots after resetting windows 10

Discus and support Endless reboots after resetting windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I did the reset this pc option from Windows 10 and let it do its thing but now when the computer boots up it will bring up the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jswens32, May 21, 2016.

1. Jswens32 Win User

Endless reboots after resetting windows 10

Hello everyone,
    I did the reset this pc option from Windows 10 and let it do its thing but now when the computer boots up it will bring up the blue hi there screen and let me fill out my country, app language, keyboard layout, and time zone, click next and then the get going fast screen will appear and give the options send error reports etc or use express settings, I click that, it will say just a moment..... Then it will reboot and bring me right back to where I started at the hi there screen.
    Please note I did not upgrade from another windows version or install an update windows 10 came with this laptop. I used the reset this pc option from Windows 10 because when I was booting into Windows after the start screen the pc just showed a black screen instead of my desktop. Now I'm stuck bootlooping after resetting windows 10. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

:)

Jswens32, May 21, 2016

2. paige fault in non paiged area (wdfilter.sys)

Results in endless loop. System shuts down reboots after 5 or 10 min,shows same message and reboots again. How can I fix this? Windows 10

griffin443griffin, May 21, 2016
  3. Maxiswell Win User
    Nokia Lumia 520 stuck in endless reboot

After updating to Lumia Denim my Lumia 520 continually reboots. It loads up as normal then after 30 seconds will crash and start the reboot cycle; this is continuous.

I have tried soft and hard reset. Hard reset fails to work, it still loads as existing and continues in the endless reboot cycle.

I have tried the Windows Phone Recovery Tool. It detects the phone and sends it into flash mode, briefly for 1 second the reds screen appears which is the flash mode however the phone at this point crashes again and reverts back to the endless reboot cycle.

Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Maxiswell, May 21, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, as Win 10 came with your PC, then provided you have backups of data on any other partitions you have created, I would suggest the most straightforward approach may be to use the manufacturer's recovery partition (assuming you have one) to recover your PC to its factory state. You've already done a reset, and so your C: partition contains no personal data.

Otherwise, do a clean install- you will need to download an appropriate Win 10 iso file. (See Tutorial section if unsure how).

dalchina, May 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Endless reboots after resetting windows 10 - Similar Threads - Endless reboots resetting

2. Endless Windows 10 Updates after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Windows 10 Updates after reset: So my computer was really slow for a long time and it had been years since my last reset, so I wiped my hard drive and reinstalled windows 10. After it was done it was still really slow and wouldn't work right, I figured out that my hard drive itself was the problem and got a...
  3. Endless Windows 10 Updates after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless Windows 10 Updates after reset: So my computer was really slow for a long time and it had been years since my last reset, so I wiped my hard drive and reinstalled windows 10. After it was done it was still really slow and wouldn't work right, I figured out that my hard drive itself was the problem and got a...
  4. Endless Windows 10 Updates after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Endless Windows Updates after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Windows Updates after reset: So my computer was really slow for a long time and it had been years since my last reset, so I wiped my hard drive and reinstalled windows. After it was done it was still really slow and wouldn't work right, I figured out that my hard drive itself was the problem and got a...
  6. Windows 10 reset now just in endless reboot loop

Windows 10 reset now just in endless reboot loop: Recent Windows update killed my computer. I tried to uninstalling the update but that didn't work. I tried reset with it preserving my files, it kept failing on the re-install. Tried the hard re-install where it deletes my files and now it just powers on for a second then...
  7. Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC

Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC: I wanted to reset my windows PC with the Shift + Restart method, and everything seemed to be going well up until it came time to reinstall Windows 10. An error message kept popping up with something along the lines of”The computer restarted unexpectedly.” I went to website...
  8. Endless Reboot after Windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Endless Reboot after Windows update: My Windows 10 updated last night with the cryptic message "Your files are Safe" update. Then none of my programs would open. When i rebooted I became stuck in an endless reboot cycle. I don't know how to get out of the cycle. I get to the login page then the laptop...
  9. Endless Reboot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Endless Reboot: Hello everyone, I downloaded and installed the updates and, when it asked me to reboot, I did. However, I had to leave the house, so I left it to restart. When I came back almost 6 hours later I saw the black screen with the dots moving in a circle indicating some sort of...
  10. Windows 10 reset,.Endless rebooting. No freeze.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reset,.Endless rebooting. No freeze.: I purchased a PC with Windows 10 pre-installed last year and recently I decided to do a PC reset because of various weird issues.The first part of the process went fine, however when I reach the "Drivers and features " part of the installation it seems installs fine and...