Windows 10: endless requests for update

Discus and support endless requests for update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why am I always being advised my account needs to be updated. I have two computers, one desk and one laptop. Everytime I change a password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GailKirkwood, Dec 27, 2018.

1. endless requests for update

Why am I always being advised my account needs to be updated. I have two computers, one desk and one laptop. Everytime I change a password successfully, next log on, same thing happens again. I turned off two step verification; will this help. thanks

:)

GailKirkwood, Dec 27, 2018
  2. mite1977 Win User

endless updating

my nokia N80-1 is updating endless, it stoped on step 3 and now it says do not remove the phone so how can i stop this endless updating or cancell it and start again step by step.

mite1977, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/450597e7-c3c6-4338-a2ac-88f90aaf0aef?auth=1

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Dec 27, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

endless requests for update

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

endless requests for update

1. endless requests for update - Similar Threads - endless requests update

2. Xbox endless update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox endless update.: My Xbox app updating for an hours but it show 0% progress.It doesn't show any eror just endless update. My image fail to uploads so I post in website..I already reset Xbox app : Settings. > Apps & features. > Xbox Advanced options. > Repair > Reset....
  3. Xbox endless update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox endless update.: My Xbox app updating for an hours but it show 0% progress.It doesn't show any eror just endless update. My image fail to uploads so I post in website..I already reset Xbox app : Settings. > Apps & features. > Xbox Advanced options. > Repair > Reset....
  4. Windows Update endlessly searching for updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update endlessly searching for updates?: When I'm in the settings - Windows Update, I encounter the following issue: "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800705b4"I have tried...
  5. Windows Update endlessly searching for updates?

Windows Update endlessly searching for updates?: When I'm in the settings - Windows Update, I encounter the following issue: "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800705b4"I have tried...
  6. Windows Update endlessly searching for updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Endless updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless updates: Why is my pc wanting to update constantly? It slows it down and unable to work on it. Plus there is always an update fail. 0x800f080a.How can I prevent it from slowing down my computer. I have a lot of free space but does not help.It is so frustrating. This has been going on...
  8. Endless updates

Endless updates: Why is my pc wanting to update constantly? It slows it down and unable to work on it. Plus there is always an update fail. 0x800f080a.How can I prevent it from slowing down my computer. I have a lot of free space but does not help.It is so frustrating. This has been going on...
  9. Endless updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Update endless downloading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update endless downloading: This is a new HP laptop and I'm setting it up. When I go to Windows Update and click on Check for Updates it says updates are available and lists them. It also says Downloading but the progression bar never moves, even left overnight. I've run the troubleshooter and it...