Windows 10: Endless scrolling on Windows start screen vertical, Excel, Word or even Google Chrome all...

Discus and support Endless scrolling on Windows start screen vertical, Excel, Word or even Google Chrome all... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since yesterday morning nearly all programmes are behaving weirdly and in fact are largely unusable due to endless scrolling occurring on Windows start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElfiGilissen, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Endless scrolling on Windows start screen vertical, Excel, Word or even Google Chrome all...

Since yesterday morning nearly all programmes are behaving weirdly and in fact are largely unusable due to endless scrolling occurring on Windows start screen 3 vertical repeats before showing login, whereas most other programmes like Excel, Word or even Google Chrome show endless three horizontal scrolling since yesterday morning. - I have checked mouse and keyboard keys swapped with alternative devices - it's not the hardware. - I have run all available updates.- I have started in safe mode and it still has the same issue.This is not workable at all, so all useful hints/fixes most welcom

:)

ElfiGilissen, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Chrisana Win User

Vertical Scroll Bar

I am using Windows 10 and Office 365 on my PC. I have a large number of folders in My Documents. One of these folders and its subdocuments folders has the vertical scroll bar missing. In its Word and Excel files I have checked to Show
    vertical scroll bar options and the files have the vertical scroll bar displayed. It seems to be just the folders where the vertical scroll bar is missing.

Please can you tell me how to recover the vertical scroll bar. Thank you.

Chrisana, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Endless scrolling on Windows start screen vertical, Excel, Word or even Google Chrome all...

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Endless scrolling on Windows start screen vertical, Excel, Word or even Google Chrome all...

1. Endless scrolling on Windows start screen vertical, Excel, Word or even Google Chrome all... - Similar Threads - Endless scrolling start

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Google Chrome won't start

Google Chrome won't start: So I'm on a brand new windows 10 PC and have tried to install google chrome however it won't open sometimes does the tab thing trying to open but only for a fraction of a second and a black screen. I have tried all the recommended things on the internet restart, uninstall,...
  4. Vertical Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vertical Scroll Bar: I am using Windows 10 and Office 365 on my PC. I have a large number of folders in My Documents. One of these folders and its subdocuments folders has the vertical scroll bar missing. In its Word and Excel files I have checked to Show vertical scroll bar options and the files...
  5. Word Excel all just have a full white screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Word Excel all just have a full white screen: Word Excel all just have a full white screen Office 2019 Pro Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-all-just-have-a-full-white-screen/eb1e30e5-b99f-4431-b6cd-98e414574a41
  6. I can not start Google Chrome All versions are installed but do not start

I can not start Google Chrome All versions are installed but do not start: Desktop. Windows 10 64. I can not start Google Chrome. I installed different versions new and old 32 and 64. All versions are installed but do not start.
  7. Unable to start Excel and Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to start Excel and Word: I have windows 10 and I have on my machine Office 2016. I have the icons for word, excel and one note on the task bar. One note will open with the usual double click on its icon however neither word nor excel will open without highlighting the icon and selecting open as...
  8. restore vertical scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore vertical scroll: All of a sudden my scrolling has changed from vertical to horizontal/ I want to go back to vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-vertical-scroll/32f438e4-8a2a-45f2-aeb5-809c5c73ef25
  9. Enable or Disable Smooth Scrolling in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Smooth Scrolling in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Smooth Scrolling in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Smooth Scrolling in Google Chrome in Windows In Google Chrome, you can enable or disable a flag for an experimental feature to animate smoothly when scrolling page content in Google...
  10. Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows How to Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Google Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in Chrome that you...