Windows 10: Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings'

Discus and support Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey community!I recently upgraded to Windows 11 using the 'Installation Assistant', which went really smooth. Only one nuisance: on every boot I see a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Timmmmaaahh, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings'

Hey community!I recently upgraded to Windows 11 using the 'Installation Assistant', which went really smooth. Only one nuisance: on every boot I see a notification asking me to log in. Clicking the notification takes me to 'Apps > Advanced app settings' and the second line states: 'Sign in with your Microsoft account to continue app experiences across your devices.'However, after successfully logging in, the popup closes and it immediately takes me back to the password screen again.Is this a known issue? I can't find anything about it. Should I clean out the entries in Credential Manager fi

:)

Timmmmaaahh, Oct 3, 2022
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Redirecting

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Oct 3, 2022
  3. Signing Out in endless loop, Windows 10

I'm having the same problem. I tried to convert to a new local administrator from a Microsoft sign in and my computer is in an endless loop.

BrendaMcCrea, Oct 3, 2022
  4. stevej0bs Win User

Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings'

User Account settings screen, in endless loop

I am trying to fix a friends computer that was upgraded to win10 automatically (not sure from what os before). It's an HP laptop and a mess, fixed most issues but can't figure this one.

Start menu... settings... user accounts

On this screen it should show the account settings but it is in an endless loop, the progress bar on the top with the moving circles keeps going and going, for over an hour now sitting on this screen. The screen is blank. It's the "Your Email and Accounts" tab. First in the list.

Is there a known fix for this? Thank you for any help

stevej0bs, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings'

1. Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings' - Similar Threads - Endless sign loop

2. Cannot change account to sign in with at "Advanced app settings" sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change account to sign in with at "Advanced app settings" sign in: Hey guys,I'm having an issue with trying to sign in with my primary Microsoft account in the "Advanced app settings" section of Windows settings settings > apps> Advanced app settings > "Sign in with your Microsoft account to continue app experiences across your devices". See...
  3. Cannot change account to sign in with at "Advanced app settings" sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change account to sign in with at "Advanced app settings" sign in: Hey guys,I'm having an issue with trying to sign in with my primary Microsoft account in the "Advanced app settings" section of Windows settings settings > apps> Advanced app settings > "Sign in with your Microsoft account to continue app experiences across your devices". See...
  4. Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings' 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings' 2: Hi!This is just a continuation of this but apparently, threads get locked after long inactivity. None of the proposed solutions worked for me so I dug in the registry. I found the "rogue address" in the following...
  5. Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings' 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings' 2: Hi!This is just a continuation of this but apparently, threads get locked after long inactivity. None of the proposed solutions worked for me so I dug in the registry. I found the "rogue address" in the following...
  6. Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless sign in loop in 'Advanced app settings': Hey community!I recently upgraded to Windows 11 using the 'Installation Assistant', which went really smooth. Only one nuisance: on every boot I see a notification asking me to log in. Clicking the notification takes me to 'Apps > Advanced app settings' and the second line...
  7. Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops: Big problem here. Let me first explain that I've tried every way possible to talk to someone at MS live via phone or web chat, but that doesn't seem possible anymore. I can't even request support from help.microsoft.com. I put in my issues in the field, it gives me links...
  8. Sign in - Endless loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in - Endless loop.: I turn on computer and get the first splash screen, I hit enter so I can enter my password, however, this is we’re the problem starts. After I hit enter the screen that appears shows my user name but no rectangular box to enter my password. It just has the words sign in. I...
  9. app not downloading with endless pending loop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app not downloading with endless pending loop: [ATTACH]i get this endless loop whenever i try to download an app from the store. I've tried everything like, restarting the windows store, deleting and reinstalling the store, restarting my pc and my windows is up to date. how can I fix this?...
  10. User Account settings screen, in endless loop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account settings screen, in endless loop: I am trying to fix a friends computer that was upgraded to win10 automatically (not sure from what os before). It's an HP laptop and a mess, fixed most issues but can't figure this one. Start menu... settings... user accounts On this screen it should show the account...