Windows 10: Endless start loop

Discus and support Endless start loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ICIT2LOL, Jul 3, 2015.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Endless start loop

Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up.
    I can hear it make some sort of noise as if something wants to go and I have again tried the machine with the old 7 install drive and the same thing is happening.

The other thing is I am not getting a RAM beep or the BIOS to come up on the Gigabyte board (DEL) have jumpered the reset pins for the BIOS but still no BIOS or for that matter any graphics.

Any ideas folks as this is my best back up machine.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jul 3, 2015

2. start menu not working

Cannot get to the task manager. I am now in an endless loop that says your PC did not start correctly. My choices are 2. Restart (leads to endless loop again) or Advanced Options. Is there anything I can do under advanced options?

rontulimieri, Jul 3, 2015
  3. HOW to unload windows 10 very slow

I typed the headline..my laptop starts, goes in repair mode...endless loop.

ChuckGray45940, Jul 3, 2015
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Endless start loop

Well have reseated everything redone the BIOS (it came back) and hopefully the panic over*Confused

ICIT2LOL, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

Endless start loop

1. Endless start loop - Similar Threads - Endless start loop

2. Verification endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification endless loop: Hi Iv'e been trying for moths to grant consent to my kid as memeber to use his new PC. Never occured. Yesterday spent over 2 hours chatting with a Microsoft help desk memeber case 1046503066We tried removing the account, creating a new one for my kids, etc etc everything...
  3. Verification endless loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verification endless loop: Hi Iv'e been trying for moths to grant consent to my kid as memeber to use his new PC. Never occured. Yesterday spent over 2 hours chatting with a Microsoft help desk memeber case 1046503066We tried removing the account, creating a new one for my kids, etc etc everything...
  4. Verification endless loop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Sign in - Endless loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in - Endless loop.: I turn on computer and get the first splash screen, I hit enter so I can enter my password, however, this is we’re the problem starts. After I hit enter the screen that appears shows my user name but no rectangular box to enter my password. It just has the words sign in. I...
  6. Endless loop blue screens on start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless loop blue screens on start up: Dear reader, on Sunday evening my laptop worked fine, I did not download or install any software. On Monday evening it crashed on waking it out of sleep, I had to force shutdown. Ever since it's giving me blue screens, whatever I try. Error 1: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION As...
  7. Endless boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless boot loop: My wife's Dell has now gone into an endless boot loop with a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO blue screen error. At one point I was able to get into the windows auto recovery screen but now I can not even get that far. Now I know my best option is to make a boot USB and run the...
  8. WDO endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDO endless loop: I’m stuck in an endless loop by running the windows defender offline scan... how can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdo-endless-loop/812aad9f-07d4-4a05-9568-de9fc47a3ec4
  9. Endless BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless BSOD loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bear_Maniac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esv8na/endless_bsod_loop/
  10. endless start up looping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    endless start up looping: windows 10 is in an endless start up loop. we have tried every way to fix it short of using a usb and media ?. We have tried for days. the pc is about 2 years old. I"m at a loss. any ideas ?...