Windows 10: ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE

Discus and support ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently stuck on an endless ''automatic repair'' loop - it fails to find the issue and just goes to choice of -> shut down -> or -> advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Mechanixx, Jun 5, 2022.

1. ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE

I am currently stuck on an endless ''automatic repair'' loop - it fails to find the issue and just goes to choice of -> shut down -> or -> advance optionsThere are so so many fixes online and nothing seems to work. I cannot even go into SAFE MODE -> How can I even start if I can not even get to the = SAFE MODE on Windows 11 -> H - E - L - P !!!! Always an issue with Windows 11 - I wish I could go back to Windows 10 easier -> But its been 6 months already.DOES NOT WORK -> PLEASE ASSISThttps://softwarekeep.com/help-center/preparing-automatic-repair-windowshttps://docs.micro

:)

Mike Mechanixx, Jun 5, 2022

2. Stopcode automatic repair endless loop.

I am unable to start up in safe mode. I go through the process to either by the automatic repair or even by dos prompt and it will reboot but then say "my PC ran into an unexpected problem and has to restart" it will then reboot and go straight to the
    automatic repair. Hence the endless loop

Robynenski, Jun 5, 2022
  3. kapoor625 Win User
    Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

Laptop: Acer aspire v7 nitro

Since a couple days ago my laptop goes into an endless automatic repair loop. A year ago I had a problem where it kept saying "no bootable devices found" and I went to a local repair shop. They did a factory reset en installed a new hard drive. Sometimes
    I get an error message saying Log file:C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt .

kapoor625, Jun 5, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE

1. ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE - Similar Threads - ENDLESS START LOOP

2. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop: Hello again, Microsoft Community -- it's been quite a few years since my last Answers topic.I have an HP Pavilion laptop that recently fell prey to a Windows 10 operating system error that triggers an endless series of "Automatic Repair" reboots which don't resolve the...
  3. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop: Hello again, Microsoft Community -- it's been quite a few years since my last Answers topic.I have an HP Pavilion laptop that recently fell prey to a Windows 10 operating system error that triggers an endless series of "Automatic Repair" reboots which don't resolve the...
  4. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ENDLESS START UP LOOP - ''AUTOMATIC REPAIR FAILS'' ERROR MESSAGE: I am currently stuck on an endless ''automatic repair'' loop - it fails to find the issue and just goes to choice of -> shut down -> or -> advance optionsThere are so so many fixes online and nothing seems to work. I cannot even go into SAFE MODE -> How can I even start if I...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair - Endless Loop Upon Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair - Endless Loop Upon Start Up: Hello - I have a help question relating to when I try starting up my desktop PC. I get 3 message screens 1. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you. 2. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your...
  7. Endless automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless automatic repair loop: So here's the situation and I hope someone is able to help me. Yesterday I turned my PC off and for some reason it took me multiple attempts to click "shut down" and by my mistake I cut the power to my pc off too early. Tried turning it on later in the day to be greeted with...
  8. Endless Automatic repair loop

Endless Automatic repair loop: Hello! I tried to do a full reset of my pc and could only do one which made me keep all of my files. When I wanted to do a full reset it states that “there was an issue”. I decided to reinstall windows to see if that was the issue. After trying again I realised it wasn’t...
  9. endless start up looping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    endless start up looping: windows 10 is in an endless start up loop. we have tried every way to fix it short of using a usb and media ?. We have tried for days. the pc is about 2 years old. I"m at a loss. any ideas ?...
  10. Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop: Laptop: Acer aspire v7 nitro Since a couple days ago my laptop goes into an endless automatic repair loop. A year ago I had a problem where it kept saying "no bootable devices found" and I went to a local repair shop. They did a factory reset en installed a new hard drive....