Windows 10: Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue

Discus and support Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I am having an odd issue with viewing a machine's local audit policy after it has received policy from endpoint.microsoft.com.This will work... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eneergeee, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Eneergeee Win User

Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue

Hello,I am having an odd issue with viewing a machine's local audit policy after it has received policy from endpoint.microsoft.com.This will work better by providing an example.... I have the following policy settings which are being deployed with a "Success" status in Endpoint:OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Audit/AccountLogonLogoff_AuditLogonValue: 3 IntegerOMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Audit/AccountManagement_AuditUserAccountManagementValue: 3 IntegerThese are deployed successfully to the endpoint according to the configuration profile status. However, when I

:)

Eneergeee, Sep 23, 2022

2. Cannot open advanced audit policy configuration

Hi Microsoft Team,

I am facing issue with advanced audit policy configuration please find below screenshot

Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue 7645358d-09de-46d7-96c4-da200f76d156?upload=true.png

Hasan Zureigat, Sep 23, 2022
  3. SIEM Integration With Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you want to know whether
    it’s possible to forward antivirus logs in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager to a SIEM.

In this case we would suggest you to refer these articles:

Configure
    Endpoint Protection

Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager documentation

However, for concern/queries related to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration, let me help to point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums where you will find professionals
    with expertise on Microsoft Endpoint Configuration
    and that would be the appropriate forum

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 23, 2022
  4. MohanRaj5 Win User

Advance Audit Policies are not being applied via GPO

Advanced Audit Policy Configuration inclusive of System Audit Policies like Account Logon, Account Management, DS Access, Logon/Logoff, etc are not being applied on the servers when GPO is implemented for the same.

We have additional settings applied via same GPO which is successfully applied.

MohanRaj5, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue - Similar Threads - Endpoint Configuration Audit

2. Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue: Hello,I am having an odd issue with viewing a machine's local audit policy after it has received policy from endpoint.microsoft.com.This will work better by providing an example.... I have the following policy settings which are being deployed with a "Success" status in...
  3. Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endpoint Configuration Audit Policy Issue: Hello,I am having an odd issue with viewing a machine's local audit policy after it has received policy from endpoint.microsoft.com.This will work better by providing an example.... I have the following policy settings which are being deployed with a "Success" status in...
  4. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error: Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER...
  5. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error: Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER...
  6. Audit policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audit policy: Hi! I want to monitor user activities of each user, and I'm using winlogbeat on windows server VM to collect audit log. I enabled recommended policy following this link...
  7. Audit policy

Audit policy: Hi! I want to monitor user activities of each user, and I'm using winlogbeat on windows server VM to collect audit log. I enabled recommended policy following this link...
  8. Audit policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. WSUS policy configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    WSUS policy configuration: Hello guys... I have a scenario where all the devices from a domain abcde.com are failing when trying to execute the "Check for Updates" button. I reviewed the WindowsUpdate.log and i discover that the device is pointing to a server http://172.16.15.17:8530 , so i verified...
  10. Configure Update Policies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configure Update Policies: Windows Update displays this message *Some settings are managed by your organisation View configured update policies I have Windows 10 Home & am not enrolled in Windows Insider Programme Policies set by : Mobile Device Management - and these links to info...