Windows 10: **ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc

Discus and support **ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has anyone else been experiencing endpoints and road blocks while being looged onto the I.P. addresses beginning with the call numbers 192... etc????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarryW.Ramey, Jul 21, 2019.

1. **ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc

Has anyone else been experiencing endpoints and road blocks while being looged onto the I.P. addresses beginning with the call numbers 192... etc???? I have for months and I think I know why..

:)

BarryW.Ramey, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Master List of Windows 10 version 1803 connection endpoints

Read more: Windows 10, version 1803, connection endpoints for non-Enterprise editions | Microsoft Docs

Brink, Jul 21, 2019
  3. MaryOPW Win User
    IP address 169 instead of 192

The latest Windows10 download on 25th Nov 2016 has stopped an ACER-Aspire7736G laptop from accessing the internet. The IP address has been changed to 169 instead of 192. I had it manually changed back but it will not accept this and the next time the
    laptop was switched on it had reverted to 169. The modem has been turned off, reset and checked. This computer which I am working on now uses the same modem and works alright. I am not an expert and cannot do advanced manual changes.

MaryOPW, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Tabvla Win User

**ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc

A question about MAC Address

Infrasonic, thanks for your reply. I am still not convinced, but according to my ISP, when the Router reboots all the local IP addresses are scrolled as part of the reboot sequence.

Therefore...... with the Network Watcher software active and visible, when I reboot the Router the display shows the 192.xxx addresses but it also shows the 10.xxx addresses and the 169.xxx addresses. All Ethernet connected devices (in this case Windows PC's) are allocated 192.xxx ; 10.xxx and 169.xxx addresses which are all shown as "Active". When the reboot has completed if I then use the Network Watcher to re-scan the Network, the Ethernet connected devices are shown to have 192.xxx and 10.xxx addresses but only the 192.xxx addresses are "Active", the 10.xxx addresses are marked as "Non-Active" and the 169.xxx addresses are removed from the list.

Still seems just a rather odd way of doing things, but I am reasonably satisfied that there isn't a real problem.

T.

Tabvla, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

**ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc

1. **ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc - Similar Threads - **ENDPOINTS** using address

2. How do I associate an address with a network endpoint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I associate an address with a network endpoint?: Hello,I received this error message when using ipoconfig /release:"An error occurred while releasing interface Wi-Fi 3 : An address had not yet been associated with the network endpoint"Any suggestions?Before this I had a problem with my ethernet it said unidentified network,...
  3. How do I associate an address with a network endpoint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I associate an address with a network endpoint?: Hello,I received this error message when using ipoconfig /release:"An error occurred while releasing interface Wi-Fi 3 : An address had not yet been associated with the network endpoint"Any suggestions?Before this I had a problem with my ethernet it said unidentified network,...
  4. Using another ip address from another country

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using another ip address from another country: Hey support i hope you are doing well, Recently i found by coincidence an issue in laptop, i do my research on Google, then i found results from website has Netherlands domain + the Dutch language, for example i wrote "news" on google , when i scroll down found the name of...
  5. There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint spooler

There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint spooler: I've been trying to sign into my Xbox account so I could play Minecraft, but this keeps happening. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-more-endpoints-available-from-the/283b834d-39f8-4fe3-aaa7-91536404b3cd
  6. P@P Networking

P@P Networking: I have been trying to set up a P2P network for a local area network so that files can be shared internally through Ethernet connections. When I completed the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I lost all of my network settings. Please help. I cannot scan or share...
  7. Email addresses to report Spam from Main Email providers etc needed?

in Browsers and Email
    Email addresses to report Spam from Main Email providers etc needed?: Is there such a list - to save me searching each time. I know some of them - such as [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] But to save searching them out everytime - is there a list that can be quickly accessed please? Right now I need the one for...
  8. How do I associate an address with a network endpoint? (Error from using ipconfig /release)

How do I associate an address with a network endpoint? (Error from using ipconfig /release): Hello, I received this error message when using ipoconfig /release: "An error occurred while releasing interface Wi-Fi 3 : An address had not yet been associated with the network endpoint" Any suggestions?...
  9. No list of email addresses, etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No list of email addresses, etc...: I have no list of email addresses, drafts, file, nothing but emails. No tabs, tool bar, nothing but the emails. How do I get this information? I have windows live 10....
  10. Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome: Is there a simple way to add or change some of the defaults in Chrome's use of Ctrl+P for Printing webpages? Better yet, a way to create a secondary hotkey that can be programmed as such so I can leave Ctrl+P as is. I would like to be able to click one hotkey and get a PDF...