Windows 10: Energy options missing on Windows 10

Discus and support Energy options missing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,When I want to select 'Sleep' for Critical battery action I can't find it in the dropdown menu. Also Hibernation in Dutch language: Sluimerstand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cheegeenedt, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Energy options missing on Windows 10

Hello,When I want to select 'Sleep' for Critical battery action I can't find it in the dropdown menu. Also Hibernation in Dutch language: Sluimerstand seems to be selected but disappears when I open the dropdown menu. See the .GIF-video below.

:)

Cheegeenedt, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Energy Options

Hi,

This issue might occur due to some corruption in the power setting or may be due to any third party applications

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:Let’s run Power troubleshooter.

The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.

• Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to try booting the system in Safe Mode and check if it helps.

To start your system in Safe Mode, please refer to the Microsoft Help article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Energy options missing on Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

Energy options missing on Windows 10

1. Energy options missing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Energy options missing

2. Why I'm missing settings on the advace settings of the energy options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I'm missing settings on the advace settings of the energy options?: I have a gaming laptop and since I bought it I have wanted to lower the temperature of the processor. I saw that this can be done by limiting the power of the processor from the control panel, however when I go to the section I get very few options, as if they were not on...
  3. Why I'm missing settings on the advace settings of the energy options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I'm missing settings on the advace settings of the energy options?: I have a gaming laptop and since I bought it I have wanted to lower the temperature of the processor. I saw that this can be done by limiting the power of the processor from the control panel, however when I go to the section I get very few options, as if they were not on...
  4. Why I'm missing settings on the advace settings of the energy options?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Energy options missing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energy options missing on Windows 10: Hello,When I want to select 'Sleep' for Critical battery action I can't find it in the dropdown menu. Also Hibernation in Dutch language: Sluimerstand seems to be selected but disappears when I open the dropdown menu. See the .GIF-video below....
  6. Energy options missing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Energy options missing on Windows 10: Hello,When I want to select 'Sleep' for Critical battery action I can't find it in the dropdown menu. Also Hibernation in Dutch language: Sluimerstand seems to be selected but disappears when I open the dropdown menu. See the .GIF-video below....
  7. Can't access energy options

Can't access energy options: Got a new Surface Pro 7 yesterday. Installed it but for some reason I can't access the energy options anymore. If I go through the settings app thewindow just closes. If I do Win + X and chosse energy options I get a error. systemsettings.exe 0xc0000005 unexpected...
  8. Window 10 Missing Options

Window 10 Missing Options: I have Windows 10. I upgraded from Home to Pro to attempt to fix this issues but it persist. An example is that in the "User Accounts" window the check box for "users must enter a user name and password to use this computer". All this stims from me attempting to remove...
  9. Windows 10 energy settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 energy settings: Hi, My laptop doesn't shutdown completely when i press down, the fan keeps running all night and the power light keeps ON. I have to force a shutdown using the power button. The same thing happen when i close the lid. In settings i have suspend when close the lid in...
  10. Add Energy Saver settings to Power Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Energy Saver settings to Power Options in Windows 10: How to: Add Energy Saver settings to Power Options in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove "Energy Saver settings" Power Options in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new battery saver (aka: Energy Saver) feature that conserves your PC's battery by limiting background...