Windows 10: Energy Profile automatic change

Discus and support Energy Profile automatic change in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows change automatic the profile of energy when open one app or game, that is a problem for me. how disable this behavior.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by christophervargas2, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Energy Profile automatic change

Windows change automatic the profile of energy when open one app or game, that is a problem for me. how disable this behavior.

:)

christophervargas2, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 24, 2019
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Energy Profile automatic change

Energy Profiler- Not doing some measurements- Channel is reserve by Another Application

I am using Nokia 5233 . I have installed this Application. Earlier i am using Nokia Energy Profiler. But after installing Nokia Battery Monitor. Some modules of Energy Profiler not working properly. An Error Message Flashes while using Energy Profiler "All
    Measurements are not possible. Channel is reserve by Another Application
    ". This occurs when i press start in Energy Profiler Application. Due to this i can't measure Signal Strength of my Operator.

Now i have Uninstalled Battery Monitor & this Energy Profiler Application then switched off phone.Then reinstalled Energy Profiler Application.But problem remains the same.. Can any one suggest solution???

Mitochondria---01, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Energy Profile automatic change

1. Energy Profile automatic change - Similar Threads - Energy Profile automatic

2. Energy consumption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energy consumption: Mister Microsoft,Have you considered the huge amount of energy you are requesting with your windows updates?My computer is always updating. The CPU is full speed. The disk is full speed.That everybody knows, hates, and reported so many times.I can't use my computer...
  3. Energy consumption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Energy consumption: Mister Microsoft,Have you considered the huge amount of energy you are requesting with your windows updates?My computer is always updating. The CPU is full speed. The disk is full speed.That everybody knows, hates, and reported so many times.I can't use my computer...
  4. Energy consumption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. energy software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    energy software: my computer got infected with a virus named energy software. so i went into task manger and disabled it on start up and went to the file to delete the energy software files. am i safe from it now?...
  6. energy report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    energy report: Hello, I ran an energy report on my laptop and got one errorPlatform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management ASPM Disabled and 2 warning. What to do now? Please if anyone knows, let me know....
  7. Energy Saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Energy Saving: Hi, I like the default dark background in W10. But still there are some features in Windows, that will use Energy for no reason as the Screensaver. In a World thinking about his Energy poblems, you should disable the possibility to even activate such features. did you...
  8. Changing profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing profiles: Good day . My son in law has given me his old laptop as he has purchased a new one . How do i put my profile onto the old laptop and delete his profile as everytime i go into the laptop he keeps getting messages asking if it is him . Thank You ....
  9. profile change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    profile change: Whenver pc restrat it show the msg of profile have been change. All setting are deleted automatically.pls help 95524
  10. Cant Change Energy Plan

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Change Energy Plan: Hello When i try to change my energy plan to balanced or even create a new one it automatically change to high performance. Already checked for virus.. What can i do to fix this? 71447