Windows 10: energy report

Discus and support energy report in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I ran an energy report on my laptop and got one errorPlatform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management ASPM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Discoverer_Prince, Dec 2, 2020.

1. energy report

Hello,

I ran an energy report on my laptop and got one errorPlatform Power Management Capabilitiesenergy report :pCI Express Active-State Power Management ASPM Disabled and 2 warning. What to do now? Please if anyone knows, let me know.

:)

Discoverer_Prince, Dec 2, 2020

2. energy report commands are not workking

Hi,

I am using lenovo laptop and i upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 8 to Windows 10 from the notifications.

First off all i would like thank all Microsoft team making this available for everyone.

Currently- I am facing power consummation issue.

My laptop consuming high energy and i am unable to retrieve information with help of energy-report-html.

Is there any alternate way i can generate power report.

Hope i can fix from Windows team.

Thanks in advace

regards,

Pradeep Kumar

<Removed PII>

Pradeep KumarPadarthi, Dec 2, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Post problem reports here for Batch files for use in BSOD debugging

In this link:
    Computer doesn't auto-sleep regardless of troubleshooting steps taken

the powercfg info reports didn't display the typical output.

there was:

energy-report.xml
    energy-trace.etl
    powercfg_info
    sleepstudy-report.xml

shouldn't this be the output?

battery-report.html
    energy-report.html
    get_powercfg_info.log
    sleep-studyreport.html
    system-sleep-diagnostics.html

zbook, Dec 2, 2020
  4. energy report

Surface 3 battery lifetime and energy report errors.

Windows update says device is up-to-date and i have installed the latest firmware release by microsoft. But still problem is there. Even in connected standby device get heated. I think its related errors in energy report. Can you give me any specific solution
    to those errors in energy report. I didnt notice this in windows 8.

Mendozaflash, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

energy report

1. energy report - Similar Threads - energy report

2. Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings: Hello There!Recently, I have been having issues with my Laptop battery where it drains out very soonlike after only 30 min. even after being full charged. It used to run for around 2-3 hours earlier. I tried searching for a solution or fix online and saw a solution which...
  3. Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings: Hello There!Recently, I have been having issues with my Laptop battery where it drains out very soonlike after only 30 min. even after being full charged. It used to run for around 2-3 hours earlier. I tried searching for a solution or fix online and saw a solution which...
  4. Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. powercfg /energy returns without generating report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powercfg /energy returns without generating report: The command "powercfg /energy" should generate an energy report at the file path C:/Windows/system32. And the command also takes around 60 seconds to run, however when I try to run the command it returns in a couple of seconds and does not generate any form of file report....
  6. powercfg /energy returns without generating report

powercfg /energy returns without generating report: The command "powercfg /energy" should generate an energy report at the file path C:/Windows/system32. And the command also takes around 60 seconds to run, however when I try to run the command it returns in a couple of seconds and does not generate any form of file report....
  7. Battery/Energy Report Help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery/Energy Report Help: To make a long story short, I got a new computer 2 months ago and over time I noticed major issues with the battery draining too fast and the computer never going into sleep mode properly or screensavers not working. The task manager was not showing anything wrong so I did my...
  8. Battery/Energy Report Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery/Energy Report Help: To make a long story short, I got a new computer 2 months ago and over time I noticed major issues with the battery draining too fast and the computer never going into sleep mode properly or screensavers not working. The task manager was not showing anything wrong so I did my...
  9. Battery/Energy Report Help

10. Need fix for Errors in energy-report Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need fix for Errors in energy-report Windows 10: System Availability Requests:Execution Required RequestThe program has made a request for execution-required.Requesting Process\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exeSystem Availability Requests:Execution Required RequestThe service has made a request for...