Windows 10: Energy Save Settings don't work

Discus and support Energy Save Settings don't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Win11 PC does not heed the recommended energy saving settings. The monitor does shut off after three minutes, but the machine stays on forever. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GunterVSPQ, May 25, 2023.

1. Energy Save Settings don't work

My Win11 PC does not heed the recommended energy saving settings. The monitor does shut off after three minutes, but the machine stays on forever. Even when I put it to sleep via the Start button, it turns on again after a few seconds. What is wrong?

:)

GunterVSPQ, May 25, 2023
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 26, 2023
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 26, 2023
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Energy Save Settings don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Energy Save Settings don't work

1. Energy Save Settings don't work - Similar Threads - Energy Save Settings

2. Energy Save Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energy Save Settings don't work: My Win11 PC does not heed the recommended energy saving settings. The monitor does shut off after three minutes, but the machine stays on forever. Even when I put it to sleep via the Start button, it turns on again after a few seconds. What is wrong?...
  3. Devices Don't Save Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices Don't Save Settings: Hello! On my microphone, it has 2 buttons to control the volume. Every time I turn on my computer, I have to press the volume down button on the microphone 6 times before it's the volume I want. Is there anyway to have that save and I don't have to do it every time? It's...
  4. Devices Don't Save Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices Don't Save Settings: Hello! On my microphone, it has 2 buttons to control the volume. Every time I turn on my computer, I have to press the volume down button on the microphone 6 times before it's the volume I want. Is there anyway to have that save and I don't have to do it every time? It's...
  5. Devices Don't Save Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Strange pc energy saving behavior

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange pc energy saving behavior: Hi everyone, I state that I have always had problems understanding how the energy saving of my Asus laptop works. First of all, I don't understand how energy profiles work and I can't use monitoring tools. I start from a concrete example: I'm trying to open a password...
  7. Energy Saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Energy Saving: Hi, I like the default dark background in W10. But still there are some features in Windows, that will use Energy for no reason as the Screensaver. In a World thinking about his Energy poblems, you should disable the possibility to even activate such features. did you...
  8. Balanced or energy saving mode Win10?

Balanced or energy saving mode Win10?: What's the difference in Windows 10's power plan between Balanced and Sleep? Ausbalanciert oder Energiesparmodus Win10?
  9. GPU clock energy saving?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU clock energy saving?: Hello, I like to save energy, who knows how I managed to get my 1070 to go down from the standard 1597mhz to 139 mhz, saves about 30watt in idle :) Change in NvidiaControllPanel under performance mode, whether adaptive or optimal does not change anything and in the...
  10. Background setting don't save

Background setting don't save: I've seen this issue in previous much older posts, and none of the fixes or suggestion resolved my issue. I changed my setting in settings-->Background, changed Background to slideshow and I chose an album from my desktop. Change picture every 30 minutes, Shuffle on, Allow...