Windows 10: Energy Saving

Discus and support Energy Saving in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I like the default dark background in W10. But still there are some features in Windows, that will use Energy for no reason as the Screensaver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasHangartner, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Energy Saving

Hi,

I like the default dark background in W10. But still there are some features in Windows, that will use Energy for no reason as the Screensaver. In a World thinking about his Energy poblems, you should disable the possibility to even activate such features.

did you think about that already?

Other Ideas:

Set dark Mode in energyoptions or even when configure a new Windows for all MS tools.

:)

ThomasHangartner, Oct 1, 2020

2. C5 time-bar in energy saving mode

Pressing and holding the key shows the time and missed calls, yes. But I'm more interested why the time-bar in energy saving mode doesn't show clearly enough. If I really stress my eyes I can see the bar is there, but very dark. And by turning off the energy
    saving mode the bar won't be available at all, as it is an energy saving mode function.

DirkDiggler75, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Energy Plan keeps resetting

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are encountering issues with your Power settings in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter to find and fix problems with your Power saving plan. To do this simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type troubleshooting
      and click the first option.
    • Then click on System and Security.
    • Select Power.

After performing the steps above, restart your computer and set your preferred power plan settings.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Energy Saving

How to remove the "save energy" mode in Windows 10

Hello,

Since several days, the Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop is always in "save energy" mode, even when plugged on AC.

So the screen is almost colorless and I cannot read it.

How to remove this save energy mode ?

Thanks

Robert_L6156, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Energy Saving

1. Energy Saving - Similar Threads - Energy Saving

2. Energy Save Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energy Save Settings don't work: My Win11 PC does not heed the recommended energy saving settings. The monitor does shut off after three minutes, but the machine stays on forever. Even when I put it to sleep via the Start button, it turns on again after a few seconds. What is wrong?...
  3. Energy Save Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Energy Save Settings don't work: My Win11 PC does not heed the recommended energy saving settings. The monitor does shut off after three minutes, but the machine stays on forever. Even when I put it to sleep via the Start button, it turns on again after a few seconds. What is wrong?...
  4. Any way to change in register which GPU is used for Energy saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to change in register which GPU is used for Energy saving?: I have my primary monitor connected to my RX 5700, and another connected to the video output of my Ryzen 5700G, however, Windows seems to prefer using the 5700 for everything, and in Graphic Settings I have this see screenshotAs you can see, both power plans use the 5700, I...
  5. Any way to change in register which GPU is used for Energy saving?

Any way to change in register which GPU is used for Energy saving?: I have my primary monitor connected to my RX 5700, and another connected to the video output of my Ryzen 5700G, however, Windows seems to prefer using the 5700 for everything, and in Graphic Settings I have this see screenshotAs you can see, both power plans use the 5700, I...
  6. energy saving starts while Nvidia HDMI Audio playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    energy saving starts while Nvidia HDMI Audio playing audio: When i play some .mp3 in build in windows 11 player and 5 minutes are gone the energy saving modus turns the screen off and the nvidia hdmi audio stops. All drivers and windows 11 pro for workstation are latest version. the system is fresh install without any software except...
  7. energy saving starts while Nvidia HDMI Audio playing audio

energy saving starts while Nvidia HDMI Audio playing audio: When i play some .mp3 in build in windows 11 player and 5 minutes are gone the energy saving modus turns the screen off and the nvidia hdmi audio stops. All drivers and windows 11 pro for workstation are latest version. the system is fresh install without any software except...
  8. IPv6 connection not working after wake up from energy saving mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv6 connection not working after wake up from energy saving mode: Hello,I do have a problem with waking up my Galaxy Book S ARM cpu if it matters. Usually I am just closing the laptop lid and opening it to continue working on it. In the meantime the laptop does run in energy saving mode. My problem is after some wake ups dunno the exact...
  9. Strange pc energy saving behavior

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange pc energy saving behavior: Hi everyone, I state that I have always had problems understanding how the energy saving of my Asus laptop works. First of all, I don't understand how energy profiles work and I can't use monitoring tools. I start from a concrete example: I'm trying to open a password...
  10. teams and chrome shutting down because of the energy saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    teams and chrome shutting down because of the energy saving: [ATTACH] When I'm doing something at my desktop a green energysaving icon shows up and the application either shuts down or will not react. This happens a lot at chrome and teams....