Windows 10: Enforce multiple login types on login

Discus and support Enforce multiple login types on login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm doing a little research here and I'm trying to confirm an idea that I have and I'm not sure if it's even possible. I want to purchase a surface go... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patrick Kea, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Enforce multiple login types on login

I'm doing a little research here and I'm trying to confirm an idea that I have and I'm not sure if it's even possible. I want to purchase a surface go to carry with me and I want to be able to remote back into my home devices when I'm on the go if necessary. If it's ever stolen I want to make sure that no one is able to access the information on the device so I would like to enforce having to sign into Windows via a pin and an authentication app or password to access Windows. Is this possible?

:)

Patrick Kea, Feb 7, 2021
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 7, 2021
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Enforce multiple login types on login

xp pro login

type "control userpasswords2" in run...uncheck the box, and set the account you want to login in each time and PRESTO!

Thema:

Enforce multiple login types on login

1. Enforce multiple login types on login - Similar Threads - Enforce multiple login

2. Can't Type Password in Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Type Password in Microsoft Login: So today I had to change my cpu cooler because the AIO pump decided to die. I've changed my cooler and when I booted the pc up, lt said something happened and my PIN can't be used anymore and had to create it again. I clicked where it says create my pin, directs me to...
  3. Can't Type Password in Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Type Password in Microsoft Login: So today I had to change my cpu cooler because the AIO pump decided to die. I've changed my cooler and when I booted the pc up, lt said something happened and my PIN can't be used anymore and had to create it again. I clicked where it says create my pin, directs me to...
  4. can not type password at login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can not type password at login: Since a recent update not all keys work on my keyboard so I can not type my log in password. A and e show as á and é and certain keys like m don't work at all. The language settings show ENG US & UK but switching makes no difference. I can not click on the power button on log...
  5. I cannot type a password to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot type a password to login: I cannot type a password to login. The box automatically fill with dots. Go to into tools for trouble shooting if I select an option is does take. If I use a prompt is will not take or automatically fills with equals signs. I cannot get in to control panel because I cannot...
  6. "login type"? (peer LAN)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "login type"? (peer LAN): [img] Note also that, for troubleshooting, I removed then recreated the sharing of C: . Did not help. 169936
  7. Multiple Win device login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Win device login: I recently bought two windows device 1 Dell inspiron Win 10 and 2 Lenovo AIO Win 10. I setup both with my Microsoft account however, I want to remove myself completely from Lenovo device as only my family will use it. Please help me to register another login to Lenovo and...
  8. Login Type - Identify Password logins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Type - Identify Password logins: Does anyone know of a way to differentiate login type? In other words: Am I able to identify when users login using a standard password, versus when they login via our multi-factor authentication? We use a MFA device with Windows 10 (1903), and it works out of the box...
  9. Multiple stages for login info?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple stages for login info?: Is there a way to have multiple login options required? (say a fingerprint *and* and PIN or password?) (Would this really slow down say a hacker who stole your computer anyway? [I may be travelling this summer overseas and am a little bit paranoid].) Thanks P.S. I...
  10. Multiple users on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple users on login screen: Hi guys I'd like to use Prey project on my notebook. I recently updated from windows 8 pro to windows 10. Prey software is effective only if thief can use my notebook. I set up guest account without password but every time i start computer I have to enter username and...