Windows 10: Enforcement of updates

Discus and support Enforcement of updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PLEASE NOTE I HAVE TRIED NOT TO USE BAD Language, ALTHOUGH I THINK MICROSOFT DESERVE IT BUT BUT THEN THE CHEEKY SODS EXPECT ME TO CONTACT THEIR HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by medicicanavarie, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Enforcement of updates

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE TRIED NOT TO USE BAD Language, ALTHOUGH I THINK MICROSOFT DESERVE IT BUT BUT THEN THE CHEEKY SODS EXPECT ME TO CONTACT THEIR HELP AT UK CENTRE, I THINK I HAVE SPENT ENOUGH MONEY TRYING TO RECTIFY THIS. HI all,i don't know if there is some other meaning why Microsoft have taken this policy to take ownership of my computer. i have lossed all photos since 2006. many of our dogs and cats, And before i have the suggestion to back up , which i did on a daily basis they too were wiped and taken without my permission,

here's the anomaly i have 2 ssd's 2 ordinary hard drives, all contain a copy of window's 10, How are Why they are on here what did i not tick or did i tick a box somewhere that allows this.? i am at a loss,?

I Just installed windows 7 64 bit genuine and fully legal, but this don't make no never mind, as Microsoft have no concept of legal or otherwise as of today 21/10/2018 and within 20 mins it was altered to windows 10, of course i am open to having caused this to happen ,but having disconnected my other hard drives and was in the process of 7 updating ,i am totally confused,

my system is asrock z 270 extreme 4

120 ssd 120 ssd.

2 times teribite hard drives,

16gb ram hyper fury.

1 1030 gt graphic card.

wifi pci card.

TRULY I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR SOME HELP,And without getting into conspiracy's is this part of the coming agenda 21 is it done through some government directive and Microsoft has to comply, but not with the permission of the p c's owner.if what i has have seen on media. was Microsoft told and ignored these warnings about the deliberate problems these updates would cause, i dread to think what next have they got planned. and i don't remember the last time i felt that this was my computer, after all i did buy the components with legal money, seems not it belongs to Microsoft.

:)

medicicanavarie, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

disable driver signature enforcement

Hi Barbara,

To resolve this issue, let's use the command prompt to disable driver signature enforcement permanently on your computer. To disable, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt and then right-click
      Command Prompt
      in the results.
    • Select Run as Administrator, and then select Yes.
    • On the command prompt, enter bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on and press
      Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Doing this step will disable driver signature enforcement permanently and will make your computer vulnerable to driver issues.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Oct 21, 2018
  3. how to enable driver Signature Enforcement

Hello Nitish,

I would surely help you with this query.

I suggest you to use the following steps to enable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows.

• In the Search Bar type cmd.
    • Now, Right-click on cmd.exe from the result and select
      Run As Administrator.
    • User Account Control or UAC dialog box will appear, click on
      Yes.
    • Type bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF and hit enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if it helped.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 21, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Enforcement of updates

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Enforcement of updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Enforcement of updates

1. Enforcement of updates - Similar Threads - Enforcement updates

2. Windows updates fail and can't reboot without disabling signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates fail and can't reboot without disabling signature enforcement: Months ago I just came home to find my HP laptop model 15-da0041dx with Intel Core i7 8th gen and Windows 10 in an infinite start-up repair loop. After playing around with it I finally got it to start up again by turning off the Driver Signature Enforcement, after which it...
  3. Windows updates fail and can't reboot without disabling signature enforcement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows updates fail and can't reboot without disabling signature enforcement: Months ago I just came home to find my HP laptop model 15-da0041dx with Intel Core i7 8th gen and Windows 10 in an infinite start-up repair loop. After playing around with it I finally got it to start up again by turning off the Driver Signature Enforcement, after which it...
  4. Windows updates fail and can't reboot without disabling signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows updates fail and can't reboot without disabling signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows updates fail and can't reboot without disabling signature enforcement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Window 10 April Update will not load without disabling driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 April Update will not load without disabling driver signature enforcement: Hi,After I updated Windows 10 to the April 2021 update, my computer will not boost unless I disable the driver signature enforcement which took me one entire morning to figure out..... Questions:1. How do get the Window April 2021 update to boost with the driver signature...
  8. My windows defender service won't start after an enforced Win 10 home edition update...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows defender service won't start after an enforced Win 10 home edition update...: Please DON'T suggest I do a clean boot, or run system file checker or use the iso fix tool. All tried without success. The issue is that the Windows defender service expects to find MsMpEng.exe in sub folder 4.18.2101.4-0 within C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  9. Microsoft starts to enforce feature updates on Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft starts to enforce feature updates on Windows 10 version 1809: Devices that run Windows 10 version 1809 will soon be upgraded to a newer version of Microsoft's operating system according to release information on Microsoft's Docs website. Microsoft releases two feature updates per year and supports these for 18 months on consumer...
  10. Weird attempt by Windows to enforce 1909 update on me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird attempt by Windows to enforce 1909 update on me: I have a laptop still on Windows 10 1809 I was planning any way to update it to 20H1 when its out in a week . Funny enough starting 3 days ago and out of the blue Windows update decided to enforce the 1909 update on me , it had never offered me any further feature update...