Windows 10: Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled

Discus and support Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, We are looking to enforce notifications from specific aplications to be enabled. "Settings" -> "System" -> "Notifications & actions" -> "Get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert Polenius Andersson, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled

Hi,

We are looking to enforce notifications from specific aplications to be enabled.

"Settings" -> "System" -> "Notifications & actions" -> "Get notifications from these senders".

We have tried running the following to enable notifications for Software Center:

Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Notifications\Settings\Microsoft.SoftwareCenter.DesktopToasts" -Name Enabled -Value 1 -Force

Get-Service -Name WpnUserService* Restart-Service -Force

The settings GUI updates and shows the setting as enabled but toasts from Software Center still doesn't show.

We have tried finding any registry keys via procmon but with no success.

We can't seem to find any policies that are able to do this.

Help please!

Thanks in advance.

:)

Robert Polenius Andersson, Mar 10, 2021

2. how to enable driver Signature Enforcement

Hello Nitish,

I would surely help you with this query.

I suggest you to use the following steps to enable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows.

• In the Search Bar type cmd.
    • Now, Right-click on cmd.exe from the result and select
      Run As Administrator.
    • User Account Control or UAC dialog box will appear, click on
      Yes.
    • Type bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF and hit enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if it helped.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 10, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled

how to enable driver Signature Enforcement

SIR,

I want to enable to driver Signature Enforcement but I have no idea to enable this.

please help by the step processing

NITISH KUMAR909, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled

1. Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled - Similar Threads - Enforcing notifications specific

2. Automatically enable performance mode for specific applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically enable performance mode for specific applications: Hi,Windows automatically switches performance profiles when I play games.I'm talking about the performance profiles under Settings>System>Power and BatteryWhen opening a game, it automatically puts the device into high performance.I was wondering whether I can also select...
  3. Automatically enable performance mode for specific applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically enable performance mode for specific applications: Hi,Windows automatically switches performance profiles when I play games.I'm talking about the performance profiles under Settings>System>Power and BatteryWhen opening a game, it automatically puts the device into high performance.I was wondering whether I can also select...
  4. Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be enabled: Currently, I'm struggling with a problem that I can't turn on notifications for some apps that I need to.Reinstalling apps doesn't help with solving this problem. I've made a video, so it will be clearer to understand what problem I'm struggling with....
  5. Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be enabled: Currently, I'm struggling with a problem that I can't turn on notifications for some apps that I need to.Reinstalling apps doesn't help with solving this problem. I've made a video, so it will be clearer to understand what problem I'm struggling with....
  6. How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement: I have inadvertently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and I can no longer reactivate it despite all the methods I have tried. Do you have a solution...
  7. Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled

Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled: I cant enable driver signature enforcement. i'm trying to play a game that needs easy anti cheat and for that to run it needs DSE to be enabled, how ever i cant enable DSE. Ive tried using admin command prompt and running the commands bcdedit /set testsigning off and...
  8. Unable to open a specific notification in notification

Unable to open a specific notification in notification: I'm letting BOINC use my computer during its downtime for Covid research, etc. Occasionally I receive a notification from them in the same notifications area where the results of my virus scans are announced--the thing-a-bop my technical term that opens when I click on the...
  9. Disable notification sounds from specific app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable notification sounds from specific app: What else do I need to do to make this stupid OS behave like I tell it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-notification-sounds-from-specific-app/5139c73b-509c-4521-9df7-f728e897b059
  10. Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?: Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the driver that i've used , so how do i re-enable driver signature enforcement ? or it re-enables it-self automatically after an...