Windows 10: ENG

Discus and support ENG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the latest big update, I now have the ENG icon in the notification area. I can turn it off with the Input Indicator in settings, but every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by john3650, Nov 18, 2015.

1. john3650 Win User

ENG

Since the latest big update, I now have the ENG icon in the notification area. I can turn it off with the Input Indicator in settings, but every time I reboot it reappears. How do I get rid of it permanently?

Thank You

:)

john3650, Nov 18, 2015

2. Dictionary for N9

There are a lot provided by Paragon Software, called Slovoed, rather expensive (around 8 to 20 Euro) but really comprehensive

German - Italian

ENG - German

ENG - Spanish

ENG - Swedish

ENG - French

ENG - Turkish

ENG - Russian

ENG - Polish

ENG - Portuguese

ENG - Latin

ENG - ENG

MBoogie---01, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Dictionary for N9

i want it too

thai - eng

or eng - eng

dont care about its size

thx

zenrio---01, Nov 18, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

ENG

Hi

Open Settings App
    Click on System
    Click on Notifications & Actions
    Click Select Turn system icons on or off
    Disable Input Indicator.

swarfega, Nov 18, 2015
  5. john3650 Win User
    Thank you for your reply, but you will see from my post that I have already done that.

john3650, Nov 18, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    You have 2 or more languages or input methods (keyboards) defined. Is this what you want?

If not what do you have under these 2 locations?

Settings > Time and Language > Region and Language
    - do you have more than one language?

Settings > Time and Language > Region and Language > English > Options - do you have more than one keyboard?

Or do you want to have multiple languages but just not see the icon?

7. john3650 Win User
    2 languages on input. Only one keyboard. Just want to lose icon.

john3650, Nov 18, 2015
  8. Mc Ruff Win User

ENG

Do you need the two languages on the input?

On my system I could not get rid of that icon until I deleted one of my two inputs.

In my case it was the US keyboard that wasn't needed because it was already included in my display language

Mc Ruff, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

ENG

1. ENG - Similar Threads - ENG

2. Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I've been trying to play Frostpunk 2 Beta and it won't happened until I remove -dx12 in the command line argument. Is there anyway to access it and change it?I know there...
  3. Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I've been trying to play Frostpunk 2 Beta and it won't happened until I remove -dx12 in the command line argument. Is there anyway to access it and change it?I know there...
  4. IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...: is this a geniune copy of WIN11 PRO 64 BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD VERSION 22H2 BUILD DATE DISC 12/06/2023 PART NO3# FQC 10528 COA BARCODES 035567089535 work order no# j000045002-0000 build date 12/06/23 made in usa printer no subpc-12001 end item pn : fqc-10528 cart no :...
  5. IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...

IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...: is this a geniune copy of WIN11 PRO 64 BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD VERSION 22H2 BUILD DATE DISC 12/06/2023 PART NO3# FQC 10528 COA BARCODES 035567089535 work order no# j000045002-0000 build date 12/06/23 made in usa printer no subpc-12001 end item pn : fqc-10528 cart no :...
  6. Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10

Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10: Hello,I just upgraded my CPU and did a clean install of Windows 10 Home via media creation tool/USB but when I tried to activate with my Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key, it doesn't work and gives me the following:We can't activate windows on this device...
  7. Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10: Hello,I just upgraded my CPU and did a clean install of Windows 10 Home via media creation tool/USB but when I tried to activate with my Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key, it doesn't work and gives me the following:We can't activate windows on this device...
  8. Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. windows 11 still adding ENG-US keyboard layout when launching certain applications in 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 still adding ENG-US keyboard layout when launching certain applications in 2023: This is a useless feature and i can't seem to turn it off, i tried this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-automatically-adding-en-us-keyboard/69aaea0d-f588-4d54-89fa-a632ae7bced3 but it doesn't do aynthingdo i have to finally and definitively...
  10. windows 11 still adding ENG-US keyboard layout when launching certain applications in 2023

windows 11 still adding ENG-US keyboard layout when launching certain applications in 2023: This is a useless feature and i can't seem to turn it off, i tried this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-automatically-adding-en-us-keyboard/69aaea0d-f588-4d54-89fa-a632ae7bced3 but it doesn't do aynthingdo i have to finally and definitively...