Windows 10: English language settings for Windows 11 single language

Discus and support English language settings for Windows 11 single language in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HOÀNG KHANG1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you sentEnglish language settings for Windows 11 single language :Download Windows 11 microsoft.com

:)

HOÀNG KHANG1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. RejZoR Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

What I hate more with latest Windows is the stupid localization of apps and features based on your location. Basically, if you want Windows in English and you have currency, date, time and all that crap set for your country (outside UK and US) you'll have half the OS in English and other half (tiles, integrated apps etc) in bloody native language. And this is really pissing me off because it looks horrendously ugly.

I only had language selection issues with Windows 8.1 tablet purchased from Germany. It came pre-configured with German language and due to bug in Windows, I was unable to install English no matter what. I had to hack it using manually downloaded language pack and import it using cmd. It later got fixed by an update, but it was still annoying considering my understanding of German is quite rusty...

Personally, I never bothered getting Windows official way. I always checked torrent sites for "untouched" versions of Windows. Meaning it's an ISO image from 3rd party source that hasn't been pre-cracked or pre-patched in any way. You can also check the hash of downloaded image to be sure (usually found on MSDN pages). I suggest you do it this way. Just grab Win7 64bit Ultimate English from some torrent site and check the hash to be sure it's really unmodified and clean.

RejZoR, Dec 5, 2022
  3. How to replace a language in Windows 10 Single Language ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To change the language, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Go to settings.
    • Time & Language.
    • Region & Language.
    • Add a language. Select required language (UK English/US English).

Make it default by clicking on it and choosing "set as default". Go to options and download language pack.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2022
  4. davidm71 Win User

English language settings for Windows 11 single language

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

Wasn't an OEM copy though it was a promotional copy given to me for free. Anyhow don't you think it's odd that every language but English be on the list?!

I was able to download the Hebrew version just fine. Not a big deal to add the English language pack using the Nlite app. Thing is there was a time you could download these iso's from digital river but MS shut that down so now all we have are Torrents which is shady if you ask me.

davidm71, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

English language settings for Windows 11 single language

1. English language settings for Windows 11 single language - Similar Threads - English language settings

2. windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 single language: there is no way to change language in windows 11 single language.the fact that you can't choose your own installation language is really stupid. in my case I can reinstall the operating system 100 times choosing any region but I will always have the display language in US...
  3. windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 single language: there is no way to change language in windows 11 single language.the fact that you can't choose your own installation language is really stupid. in my case I can reinstall the operating system 100 times choosing any region but I will always have the display language in US...
  4. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language settings for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  5. Windows language in French and settings are in english

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows language in French and settings are in english: Hello , My Windows is suposed to be set in full english , but since a windows update my windows is set to french whereas the setting is configured in english.could you please help how to recover my windows in english ?Information about the windows: Windows 10 .0.0.18363.1500...
  6. change the language in windows 10 home single language from Arabic to English.

change the language in windows 10 home single language from Arabic to English.: I bought a new laptop with windows 10 home single language Arabic. I repeatedly tried to change the display language to English, and I was not able to. Is there a way to change the display language in such releases? Thanks in advance...
  7. Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10: Hello there, I jsut bought a HuaWei laptop in China that already has Windows 10 installed and activated. It is a Single Language Chinese version, that means I cannot change the display language of the OS via Settings. My only option is to install another version of...
  8. Windows 10 Single Language Change To English

Windows 10 Single Language Change To English: I could't find any way to replace current language which is Turkish. I want to make it English. I saw some posts somebody did this uploading cab file. But I don't think it's the safest way. Plus, Microsoft doesn't support these language packs after 1809 officially. I believe...
  9. changing windows 10 system language to english on single language licence

changing windows 10 system language to english on single language licence: Bought a used laptop, came with windows in spanish. Need a step by step instruction on how to change it to english. Tried the Youtube guides, tried the support chatbot, etc. I can download the language pack, but set as default is not an available option. Is there an easy...
  10. Problem with setting English language

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with setting English language: Hello Everyone, As I travel to the north on regular occasions, I bought a Lenovo G585 laptop in Spain, where I live. It had W.7.Home Premium installed in Spanish. I have now upgraded it with the free installation of W.10. As with all things downloaded in Spain, there is...