Windows 10: English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10...

Discus and support English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm currently working on a network of some 2000 users with approximately 1800 Windows 10 computers. I mention this up-front because I see a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grant Barrie, Aug 5, 2019.

1. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10...

I'm currently working on a network of some 2000 users with approximately 1800 Windows 10 computers. I mention this up-front because I see a lot of responses on posts that talk about going to an individual computer and manually performing a particular task to alleviate a symptom. I really need a solution (or guidance towards finding a solution) that can be performed on 1800 computers, and visiting every one really isn't an option. I am looking explicitly for solutions that are as automated as possible and can be rolled out using Group Policy, SCCM or other automation tools.

I'm noticing a lot of notifications from our 1800 computers that are saying that "English (United Kingdom) local experience pack" couldn't install, and it will try again later. I do _not_ want this language pack installed on my network, and I need this to stop. As far as I know, I've not authorised the deployment of this pack and I have no idea why it is trying to be rolled out across the network.

I believe this is the same symptom as found in this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...pack-how/136e6337-040c-4aa1-98ec-ffce260fc50d which has been locked, but no resolution was found. If I may politely ask, please don't lock my post until this is resolved.

I would greatly appreciate some pointers for the following:

1. Where is this installation likely coming from?
      1. I've checked SCCM and we're not deploying anything from there.
      2. SCCM is not being used to roll out updates, we're using a WSUS server for that
      3. Our deployment image doesn't have this language pack installed.
    2. How do I stop this local experience pack (and any others) from ever being installed again?
    3. How do I cancel/stop the current local experience pack from being installed or notifying my users constantly about it's failure to install?

:)

Grant Barrie, Aug 5, 2019

2. remove english united kingdom local experience pack

Hi, the english united kingdom local experience pack just installed itself without any request from me and I want to remove it

Uninstall is greyed

Please help

DonaWinter, Aug 5, 2019
  3. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.

It seems English (United Kingdom) local experience pack is installed every time I get an update. I really do NOT want to use it since I live in Australia - my default language and experience pack is English (Australia) with a US international keyboard layout.
    (...and no, English (Australia) is not the same as English (United Kingdom). English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10... ;) )

I have discovered that I can remove it from my language toggle where it first appears by installing (funny how one still needs to do that even though it appears there already) and then removing it. However, like clockwork, as the update finishes, there
    it is in its full glory again. In addition, it also appears in my Installed apps library (despite being removed) while English (Australia) is nowhere to be found in that list. (This is causing me to think that English (UK) is considered something like a
    'master' set, while all the other ones, except US, of course, are just variations upon the theme and not warranting the effort of being done properly. Is that the case?)

My question: Is there any way to flag my preference for English (Australia) in order to keep English (UK) from being forced upon me all the time?

Wilhelm0708, Aug 5, 2019
  4. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10...

"English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack" Bug Reporting

Hi! Microsoft Community

This , am the newly added Microsoft Community Participant and am a Working Employee as Java Developer in India. I just want to report an bug while am working. Make sure that give the bug fix.

Bug Report:

There is an bug in (English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack i.e @ is printed as " and " is printed as @.

Thank you Microsoft!

Krishnakanth N, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10...

1. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10... - Similar Threads - English United Kingdom

2. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  3. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  4. Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom: Hi, I cannot find a way to install the handwriting pack for English United Kingdom. As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the handwriting pack for United States - just not the UK. Can anybody advise how I can possibly download/install this? I am running Windows 10...
  5. Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom: Hi, I cannot find a way to install the handwriting pack for English United Kingdom. As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the handwriting pack for United States - just not the UK. Can anybody advise how I can possibly download/install this? I am running Windows 10...
  6. cortana not available in English United Kingdom

in Cortana
    cortana not available in English United Kingdom: just updated windows 10 2004 version, feature update and cortana not available but was prior to this update ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-available-in-english-united-kingdom/ca2936b3-3eee-4d18-90a8-50757a34b755
  7. language pack english united kingdom experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  8. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.: It seems English (United Kingdom) local experience pack is installed every time I get an update. I really do NOT want to use it since I live in Australia - my default language and experience pack is English (Australia) with a US international keyboard layout. (...and no,...
  9. How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...: How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? It installed itself without my knowledge or permission. I don't want it, I will NEVER use it and it takes up space on MY computer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know how to remove it? Thank you in...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove english united kingdom local experience pack

2. uninstall english (United Kingdom) local experience pack