Windows 10: English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing

Discus and support English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there , So i have an issue with the keyboard layout , it not a huge problem but it's time time consuming , so to get you in the picture ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abdessamad_ir, Jan 13, 2020.

1. English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing

Hello there ,

So i have an issue with the keyboard layout , it not a huge problem but it's time time consuming ,

so to get you in the picture , i'm using windows 10 in english and for the keyboard layout i choosed french azerty ,

but everytime the system keeps adding the us english qwerty layout by it self and it's annoying ,

English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing d03542a8-c51a-4d44-bb42-e437e0160874?upload=true.png

and to fix the problem i just enter the language preferences and delete the us keyboard , now it returned and i can't remove it

when i enter the language preferences i only find the french and arabic English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing 232da40c-e589-4e78-9501-d4426c33d4de?upload=true.png

English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing 5555e19f-edc8-4f52-98ba-a6480b7e27d4?upload=true.png

is there is a way to fix this problem ?

***Modified title from: Issue with the keyboard layout***

:)

abdessamad_ir, Jan 13, 2020
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing [​IMG]

MrIndeed, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 13, 2020
  4. MrIndeed Win User

English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard.

Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere.

Powershell also does not show the English United States pack.

Does anyone know how to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard?

Thank you.

MrIndeed, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing

1. English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing - Similar Threads - English United States

2. Getting Speech Recognition working and can not load language english United States

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Speech Recognition working and can not load language english United States: Hi, I am after some help to get my speech recognition working. When I go to start it it says "speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported" I have Googled and it seems I need to reload the United States Language pack I only...
  3. Windows Display Language Changed from English(India) to English(United States)

Windows Display Language Changed from English(India) to English(United States): Hey I have a OEM Windows 10 Home Single Language and my Windows Display Language has been changed after May Update 1903 . from English(India) to English(United States) [ATTACH]I have upgraded my pc from October Update(1809) to May Update (1903) using Windows Update...
  4. Use English Keyboard Layout, but output Russian Language.

Use English Keyboard Layout, but output Russian Language.: Hello, Help me to learn how to set my keyboard, to use English keys but type Russian. I mean, set in such a way, when English letter "R" = Russian letter "Р" ***Changed Original Title From: Keyboard***...
  5. How to reinstall United States-International keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reinstall United States-International keyboard: The United States-International keyboard I have used for years has suddenly stopped working properly. For example, it no longer types umlaut-e when I type shift + " and then e, and there are many other problems. (I can still type an uppercase Ë, but not a lower-case...
  6. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  7. KEYBOARD LAYOUT KEEPS CHANGING

KEYBOARD LAYOUT KEEPS CHANGING: even though I have deleted the English UK version via settings it is still showing up in the taskbar list and keeps switching. how do I delete from taskbar?...
  8. Cant Use English UK Keyboard Layout

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Use English UK Keyboard Layout: Hi all, i just got a new Keyboard as a present from my son and its all good except the " and @ are the wrong way round. I have changed everything to UK and still this problem continues, does anyone have a solution to this problem, Thanx in advance for any help. Below is some...
  9. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469
  10. Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...: Windows Phone is really successful in markets such as India and others in Asia, but Microsoft still has a very hard time trying to compete with Android and iOS in the United States, and recent stats show that its smartphone operating system is rather losing users than winning...