Windows 10: English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

Discus and support English Windows and Turkish Keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I've always used my windows in English but since my keyboard is Turkish the input language needs to be Turkish. Everytime I restart my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kheldar, Aug 10, 2015.

1. kheldar Win User

English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

Hello I've always used my windows in English but since my keyboard is Turkish the input language needs to be Turkish. Everytime I restart my computer Windows changes my keyboard language English which I change back to Turkish but it's frustrating to do so because I didn't have such problems with win7. Also while using the computer it sometimes changes it back to English and I'm aware of the keyboard input change shorcuts. Long story short I want my keyboard input to remain in Turkish at all times. Could any of you help me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT : SOLVED. Apparently you can add other languages keyboard to a display language. I manually added Turkish keyboard and deleted English keyboard this fixed my issue.

:)

kheldar, Aug 10, 2015
  2. ACXN Win User

No option for QWERTY keyboard

I use both English (US) and Turkish keyboards but there is no support for QWERTY in Turkish language.

This is a big deal breaker for me. I cannot select QWERTY keyboard layout and regular Q layout is taking too much space on the screen and makes it impossible to type.

Any solution for this issue?

Examples:

- iPhone - Turkish QWERTY keyboard:<link with PII removed>

- Windows - Turkish Q Keyboard:http://i.imgur.com/H4h8cNP.png

3. incognito2000 Win User
    Search results in different language

No one has any solution for this?

In summary:

My system language is originally English, and the computer is purchased in US. I installed Turkish language pack few months ago, and changed the Windows language from English to Turkish. I changed it back to English few days later, and uninstalled the Turkish
    language pack. But still, when I perform a search, results come up in Turkish. It is extremely frustrating.

I have one (and only one) language pack and keyboard layout installed in my computer and it is English. My location is set as US. Date/time format settings are US. I have nothing other than English/US set as language, region, keyboard etc. at any part of
    the computer.

incognito2000, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

1. English Windows and Turkish Keyboard - Similar Threads - English Turkish Keyboard

2. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  3. Why has "English (international)" keyboard setting has disappeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has "English (international)" keyboard setting has disappeared?: In the last windows update (Windows 10, version 1803) the option to enable a "Enligh (international)" keyboard setting has disappeared and my keyboard was (without my permission) changed into English (United States). I could find no option to find or download this keyboard...
  4. Keyboard languages are all over the place (English US/Canada, Canadian French)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard languages are all over the place (English US/Canada, Canadian French): I have to switch between multiple keyboard languages on a daily basis with Windows+Space, but the keyboard languages are all over the place, making switching between languages extremely annoying. I have a keyboard with US layout. These happen on both my desktop and my laptop....
  5. Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup: I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to switch using windows key plus spacebar.Is there a way to only have the Spanish keyboard load at startup.I have used a regedit...
  6. Windows 10 - English International???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - English International???: Hey guys,..I'm going to buy a retail W10 (Home) software today on a USB Flash Drive for a new build. The title of the product says Windows 10 English International. Now I'm confused. What does it mean exactly? I don't remember this on the version I bought a couple of years...
  7. Cant Use English UK Keyboard Layout

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Use English UK Keyboard Layout: Hi all, i just got a new Keyboard as a present from my son and its all good except the " and @ are the wrong way round. I have changed everything to UK and still this problem continues, does anyone have a solution to this problem, Thanx in advance for any help. Below is some...
  8. English or Roman?

in Windows 10 Support
    English or Roman?: Wondering what will be the name of the OS when it will be out. Simply Windows10, or WindowsX ? Expecting a mature GUI this time!! *Cool 1929
  9. Foreign Windows: Want English display, but keep foreign keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Foreign Windows: Want English display, but keep foreign keyboard: I have a Swedish Windows 10 on my PC with an English language pack. However, this means that on start-up, my keyboard layout is also set to English. Is there a way to keep my Windows display language on English, but have the keyboard layout stay on Swedish by default at the...
  10. US keyboard + UK English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    US keyboard + UK English: Is it possible to setup Windows so that it recognises that I have an ANSI layout, but that spell checking and such is in British English? 29942