Windows 10: English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

Discus and support English Windows and Turkish Keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I've always used my windows in English but since my keyboard is Turkish the input language needs to be Turkish. Everytime I restart my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kheldar, Aug 10, 2015.

1. kheldar Win User

English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

Hello I've always used my windows in English but since my keyboard is Turkish the input language needs to be Turkish. Everytime I restart my computer Windows changes my keyboard language English which I change back to Turkish but it's frustrating to do so because I didn't have such problems with win7. Also while using the computer it sometimes changes it back to English and I'm aware of the keyboard input change shorcuts. Long story short I want my keyboard input to remain in Turkish at all times. Could any of you help me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT : SOLVED. Apparently you can add other languages keyboard to a display language. I manually added Turkish keyboard and deleted English keyboard this fixed my issue.

:)

kheldar, Aug 10, 2015
  2. ACXN Win User

No option for QWERTY keyboard

I use both English (US) and Turkish keyboards but there is no support for QWERTY in Turkish language.

This is a big deal breaker for me. I cannot select QWERTY keyboard layout and regular Q layout is taking too much space on the screen and makes it impossible to type.

Any solution for this issue?

Examples:

- iPhone - Turkish QWERTY keyboard:<link with PII removed>

- Windows - Turkish Q Keyboard:http://i.imgur.com/H4h8cNP.png

3. Search results in different language

No one has any solution for this?

In summary:

My system language is originally English, and the computer is purchased in US. I installed Turkish language pack few months ago, and changed the Windows language from English to Turkish. I changed it back to English few days later, and uninstalled the Turkish
    language pack. But still, when I perform a search, results come up in Turkish. It is extremely frustrating.

I have one (and only one) language pack and keyboard layout installed in my computer and it is English. My location is set as US. Date/time format settings are US. I have nothing other than English/US set as language, region, keyboard etc. at any part of
    the computer.

incognito2000, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

1. English Windows and Turkish Keyboard - Similar Threads - English Turkish Keyboard

2. windows 11 – international english keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 – international english keyboard: hello, where is the international english keyboard hiding in windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-international-english-keyboard/1af77766-541f-4a1e-8f6a-31d88505b0cd
  3. windows 11 – international english keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 – international english keyboard: hello, where is the international english keyboard hiding in windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-international-english-keyboard/1af77766-541f-4a1e-8f6a-31d88505b0cd
  4. Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English: My name is Ahmet.I am from Turkey.This is my first post.Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English. Turkish tts engine installed on my computer. Thank you.Yours truly. 173804
  5. Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English

in Windows 10 Support
    Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English: My name is Ahmet.I am from Turkey.This is my first post.Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English. Turkish tts engine installed on my computer. Thank you.Yours truly. 173804
  6. Korean English keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Korean English keyboard: If there is anyone who faced the same issues as me, please give me an advice. When you compare the English keyboard and Korean & English keyboard, the key layout and locations are exactly the same as each other except for the backslash \ key, which is located at the top...
  7. Multiple English keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple English keyboard: Hi, I have on my Win10 (OS Build 18362.418) 3 languages: Hebrew, English (US) and English (UK). I don't need the last one and I don't understand why do I have it. Any suggestions? Here an image of my language settings: [img] Thank you 144612
  8. English International Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    English International Keyboard: I had this in Windows 7 but do not find it in Windows 10. I tried the Spanish keyboard however it does not work. I have checked my settings agains the instructions and still it does not work. Can you please help me_ I just purchased Windows 10....
  9. England English/American English keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    England English/American English keyboard: why won't my keyboard stay on England English, every time I switch on the PC, the keyboard is American English, and I have to change it each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/england-englishamerican-english-keyboard/a4e9292c-9c7c-42bd-a2ff-d17f0f31acab
  10. US keyboard + UK English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    US keyboard + UK English: Is it possible to setup Windows so that it recognises that I have an ANSI layout, but that spell checking and such is in British English? 29942