Windows 10: "Enhance" filter in Photo app

Discus and support "Enhance" filter in Photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The "enhance" filter in Photo app is not working. I click on it and the photo doesn't change. Even if I move the slide bar from left to right, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluejeans#3, Oct 14, 2019.

1. "Enhance" filter in Photo app

The "enhance" filter in Photo app is not working. I click on it and the photo doesn't change. Even if I move the slide bar from left to right, there is no change whatsoever in the photo. Can you help?

:)

bluejeans#3, Oct 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Photo app - Where do I go to enhance photos.

In the latest Photos app, click the photo

Right click it

Click Edit & create

Click Edit

Click Enhance tab

Click Enhance your photo or choose any of the available filters.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 14, 2019
  4. "Enhance" filter in Photo app

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

"Enhance" filter in Photo app

1. "Enhance" filter in Photo app - Similar Threads - Enhance filter Photo

2. Auto Enhance feature of Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Enhance feature of Photos app: How to disable it? If there is a way? Maybe by hacking the registry or hack the App it'self. It was possible before, now the option to turn it off is completely gone. Why? I use Photos app to preview my RAW files before editing in Lightroom. It is frustrating and...
  3. Auto enhance missing in Photos app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto enhance missing in Photos app: Ever since the latest update on my PC, the Photos app is not working correctly. The auto enhance feature is completely missing. I am able to adjust my photos manually, but I really enjoyed the Auto feature that used to be available. Please help!!...
  4. Photos app enhance not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app enhance not working: Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same? 1909 is what I am running. Thx. submitted by /u/dhimansumit4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw903u/photos_app_enhance_not_working/
  5. Enhance Feature of the Photo App

Enhance Feature of the Photo App: Since loading an updated version of Widows 10 a few days ago, the "enhance" feature to enhance a photograph downloaded to my PC, suddenly no longer works. As I use this feature frequently, how can I get it reinstated?...
  6. Photo App Auto Enhance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Auto Enhance: I would like to disable the auto enhance feature of the photos app. I understand in a previous version, one was able to turn it off in the photos application settings under viewing and editing but now the option is no more. A normal unedited version of the photo will show...
  7. Disable auto enhance in Photos app

Disable auto enhance in Photos app: Hi, I'm having some problems with the Photos app as it automatically enhances my RAW photos, which is kind of ridiculous without actually giving me the option to disable it or not. I've searched online and people suggest to simply disable ''Automatically enhance your...
  8. Enhance photos

Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  9. Auto-Enhancing preview in the Photos app

Auto-Enhancing preview in the Photos app: Whenever I view my photos individually in the photos app, after about 4 seconds the white balance and exposure is automatically adjusted. The change isn't saved, it's just a preview of what it could look like if I let the app adjust the photo for me with the auto-editing...
  10. Photos App Automatically Enhances Photos for Viewing

Photos App Automatically Enhances Photos for Viewing: Since June of this 2018 I have noticed that the photos uploaded from my camera in raw format onto the computer running Win 10 Pro look enhanced when I open them for viewing and culling. When I import them into my photo editor (Not the Photo APP with Win10 Pro) they resume...