Windows 10: Enhance photos

Discus and support Enhance photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by packof52, Sep 12, 2019.

1. packof52 Win User

Enhance photos

The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?

:)

packof52, Sep 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Auto-Enhance Photos

Hi Judith,

Regarding your concern about Auto-Enhance photos feature on Windows 10. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using it with Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you also tried updating your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried checking the
      article
      about enhance or edit photos?

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Enhance photos

Microsoft PHOTOS - Saving Enhanced photos

Hi Amar,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to save the enhanced photos?
    • Does this happen with all image file format?
    • From which location are you accessing the files?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app by clicking this
    link.

Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Enhance photos

1. Enhance photos - Similar Threads - Enhance photos

2. turn off auto enhancement of CR2 files in photo application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off auto enhancement of CR2 files in photo application: Hello everyone,I would like to know if there's any way to turn off auto enhancement of CR2 files in the photo application on Windows 11 Pro.It shows it correctly in the thumbnail:It's great that the Photo app now opens CR2 files, but this is completely unusable like this, so...
  3. turn off auto enhancement of CR2 files in photo application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off auto enhancement of CR2 files in photo application: Hello everyone,I would like to know if there's any way to turn off auto enhancement of CR2 files in the photo application on Windows 11 Pro.It shows it correctly in the thumbnail:It's great that the Photo app now opens CR2 files, but this is completely unusable like this, so...
  4. How to disable auto enhance on photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto enhance on photos.: This standard advice below doesn't work. Clicking the gear opens settings but there is no "Automatically enhance my photos" switch to turn on or off.I have heard this problem has been corrected, but it's still a problem on my copy. I simply want to open and view my original...
  5. How to disable auto enhance on photos.

How to disable auto enhance on photos.: This standard advice below doesn't work. Clicking the gear opens settings but there is no "Automatically enhance my photos" switch to turn on or off.I have heard this problem has been corrected, but it's still a problem on my copy. I simply want to open and view my original...
  6. W11 Photos auto enhance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Photos auto enhance: Hello,I'm looking for the latest info on how to get around the bastard "auto enhance" action in the Photos App.I struggle to believe that someone hasn't found a safe, straight forward work around to import photos without having them automatically molested by possibly the...
  7. W11 Photos auto enhance

W11 Photos auto enhance: Hello,I'm looking for the latest info on how to get around the bastard "auto enhance" action in the Photos App.I struggle to believe that someone hasn't found a safe, straight forward work around to import photos without having them automatically molested by possibly the...
  8. Microsoft wants to bring AI enhancements to Paint, Photos on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft wants to bring AI enhancements to Paint, Photos on Windows 11: Windows Copilot may not be the only AI feature that we may get in Windows 11. Microsoft reportedly wants to bring AI enhancements to other apps including Paint, Photos, Snipping Tool and Camera. The news comes from Windows Central, which cites internal sources from...
  9. Auto enhancment of photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto enhancment of photos: So if I want to look at photos on my Windows 11 they are automaticlly adjusted to be brighter or darker then original. How can i stop that? Thabks for replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-enhancment-of-photos/55aef43d-e195-4906-96d9-04d3232dc290
  10. Auto enhancment of photos

Auto enhancment of photos: So if I want to look at photos on my Windows 11 they are automaticlly adjusted to be brighter or darker then original. How can i stop that? Thabks for replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-enhancment-of-photos/55aef43d-e195-4906-96d9-04d3232dc290