Windows 10: "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...

Discus and support "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works in the "original" filter following the latest update (8/26/2019). The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by retdude, Aug 26, 2019.

1. retdude Win User

"Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...

The "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works in the "original" filter following the latest update (8/26/2019). The vertical line on "Enhance Your Photo" moves left and right but nothing happens to the original jpg. The "Filter Intensity" is also blacked out for the "Original" filter. The "Enhance Your Photo" filter works on the other filters (Sauna, Neo, Slate) but not "Original." This is obviously a bug in the latest update (2019.19011.17310.0). Hopefully this can be fixed SOON.

:)

retdude, Aug 26, 2019
  2. dukepac Win User

Windows 10 Photo Editor - "Enhance Your Photo" slider no longer works

Since the Spring Win 10 upgrade my MS Win Photo editor will no longer do auto enhancing when you try and use the "Enhance Your Photo" slider. Hoping this will be fixed soon. Thanks

dukepac, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Enhance function is not working in Windows Photo Editor

The Enhance function is not working in my Windows 10 Photo Viewer/Editor. Used to be that you could use the enhance feature in the photo editor to automatically enhance a photo but now it doesn't do anything. The other features seem to work properly.
    It hasn't worked for a few months now. What has caused it to malfunction? How can I fix this so that it works again like it did? I am not finding any legit solutions to the problem online.

jasonroberts1, Aug 26, 2019
  4. TecMan Win User

"Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...

"Automatically enhance my photos" in Windows 10 Photos app no longer available?

Does anybody know, what happened to the "Automatically enhance my photos" option in the Windows 10 Photos app?

"Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the... kNLVr.png

I can't find it in my Photos app of the version 2017.39081.15820.0.

Is this functionality no longer available?

TecMan, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the... - Similar Threads - Enhance Photo option

2. Photo Editor windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editor windows 10: Hello, I have finish my project with Windows 10 Photo Editor but I am not able to reproduce the video in any media player. The extension vpb is not supported. I always receive the following error: 0xc10100be Any sugestion on how to solve this issue? Thanks...
  3. "Enhance your photo" in Photos still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enhance your photo" in Photos still doesn't work: Summary: the Enhance Your Photo feature in Windows 10 isn't working. Effectively I have the same problem as described by the original poster of this thread. I tried the suggestion made by Vijay Verma: I have come to know for the first time that 1709 has also this problem...
  4. Photos app enhance not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app enhance not working: Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same? 1909 is what I am running. Thx. submitted by /u/dhimansumit4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw903u/photos_app_enhance_not_working/
  5. Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App

Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App: Good morning all. Got in touch with @MicrosoftHelps via Twitter who suggested downloading an add on called Photos Media Engine Add-on.Downloaded it this morning and have tried the enhance feature on a good few different photos from different folders etc.Pleased to say all...
  6. Enhance photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  7. Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC

Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC: After down loading pictures from my I phone I usually end up using the Enhance App to make some of the pictures a bit brighter, but as of yesterday it no longer works when you move the bar across the picture. All the other functions such as Draw, Add 3 effects all work...
  8. Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working

Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working: Within the past week my Windows-10-Photo enhance is not working. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-enhance-not-working/9f033835-6fc7-4e19-a2cd-aaa3cfd08d5d
  9. photo editor windows 10

photo editor windows 10: photo editor windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor-windows-10/a4701283-512e-4293-9bce-2bd0785bce1d
  10. Enhance function is not working in Windows Photo Editor

Enhance function is not working in Windows Photo Editor: The Enhance function is not working in my Windows 10 Photo Viewer/Editor. Used to be that you could use the enhance feature in the photo editor to automatically enhance a photo but now it doesn't do anything. The other features seem to work properly. It hasn't worked for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photo editor enhance not working

2. windows picture editor photo enhance

3. enhance your photo on windows 10 not working

4. windows 10 enhance photo not available,
  5. windows 10 enhance your photo not working,
  6. windows 10 photo enhance not working,
  7. enhance photo option on microsoft photo not changing anyhting,
  8. windows photos enhance tool,
  9. why is photo enhancer not working on windows 10,
  10. photo enhance your photo wont work,
  11. what happened to enhance my photo,