Windows 10: enhanced error report file

Discus and support enhanced error report file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Where I can find the enhanced error report file ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SavvnSavvn, Sep 8, 2019.

1. enhanced error report file

Where I can find the enhanced error report file ?

:)

SavvnSavvn, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft PHOTOS - Saving Enhanced photos

Hi Amar,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to save the enhanced photos?
    • Does this happen with all image file format?
    • From which location are you accessing the files?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app by clicking this
    link.

Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

enhanced error report file

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

enhanced error report file

1. enhanced error report file - Similar Threads - enhanced error report

2. Error Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Report: How to solve following issue. Please assist.Problemsignatur:P1: 141P2: ffffd109eb1d4050P3: fffff8076402de38P4: 0P5: 684P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-report/b2c5e58b-0331-49c4-a7b8-4ef5f86e7fcb
  3. Error Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Report: How to solve following issue. Please assist.Problemsignatur:P1: 141P2: ffffd109eb1d4050P3: fffff8076402de38P4: 0P5: 684P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-report/b2c5e58b-0331-49c4-a7b8-4ef5f86e7fcb
  4. Error Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Error Report file query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Report file query: I am suddenly receiving a WER every time I close computer. Can anyone tell me how to correct whatever error it has identified please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-report-file-query/bfe2f28b-f582-429d-8648-cf8a6dc62bc6
  6. Windows Error Report file query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Report file query: I am suddenly receiving a WER every time I close computer. Can anyone tell me how to correct whatever error it has identified please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-report-file-query/bfe2f28b-f582-429d-8648-cf8a6dc62bc6
  7. WER error reporter not reporting;missing files; Building Windows Trust...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WER error reporter not reporting;missing files; Building Windows Trust...: Could someone help me gather the correct information for these persistent crashing processes that I'm only able to view via Administration Tools\SystemInformation\Software Environment\ Windows Error Reporting Maybe sporadically in other places but only bread crumbs. From what...
  8. System File Checker errors reported...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System File Checker errors reported...: I occasionally run Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow) and for the first time, it's reported some errors. I've no idea how to interpret the results from the CBS.log, which I've attached, and wondered if someone could take a glance and enlighten me, please? Thank...
  9. System File Checker errors reported...

in Windows 10 Support
    System File Checker errors reported...: I occasionally run Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow) and for the first time, it's reported some errors. I've no idea how to interpret the results from the CBS.log, which I've attached, and wondered if someone could take a glance and enlighten me, please? Thank...
  10. Looking For An Error Report File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking For An Error Report File: I'm looking for a file of some kind that gets generated whenever Windows encounters an unexpected error, reset, BSOD, etc etc. Anyone happen to know where a file like that would be/if it exists and how to find it? I'm using W10 Home Edition, not sure if thats an OE specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enhanced error report file windows