Windows 10: Enhanced Notification

Discus and support Enhanced Notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can any one help with the Notification showing up enhanced. some time it show up normal and other time it show enhanced. please see attached pics.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ben_d17, Apr 13, 2019.

1. ben_d17 Win User

Enhanced Notification

Can any one help with the Notification showing up enhanced. some time it show up normal and other time it show enhanced. please see attached pics. thanks

Enhanced  Notification 7ee59c63-e4c1-48dd-9e42-5de1d3fbf339?upload=true.png Enhanced  Notification 19a5526e-45de-4c53-b67a-81c8b138ab85?upload=true.png

:)

ben_d17, Apr 13, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Enhanced Notification

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Enhanced Notification

1. Enhanced Notification - Similar Threads - Enhanced Notification

2. Enhancement tab in Audio settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab in Audio settings: HeyCurrently having a small but very annoying problem with my mic audio, there is a constant crackling/static sound from the mic and i've tried reading up on tips on how to solve this where many recommend going into the Enhancement tab. I am using a RØDE Podmic, i've tried...
  3. Enhancement tab in Audio settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab in Audio settings: HeyCurrently having a small but very annoying problem with my mic audio, there is a constant crackling/static sound from the mic and i've tried reading up on tips on how to solve this where many recommend going into the Enhancement tab. I am using a RØDE Podmic, i've tried...
  4. How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?: I have installed Windows 11 on Windows hypervisor but am facing some issues. Whenever I try to maximize the resolution, the screen gets locked. To reaccess Windows, I have to turn off enhanced mode. Additionally, I want to remove the requirement for Windows Hello login,...
  5. How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?

How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?: I have installed Windows 11 on Windows hypervisor but am facing some issues. Whenever I try to maximize the resolution, the screen gets locked. To reaccess Windows, I have to turn off enhanced mode. Additionally, I want to remove the requirement for Windows Hello login,...
  6. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...: 1. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card authentication to login and removed login cache and denied NTLM traffic and even denied user account system and backup operator and have configured well in all security setting in Setting...
  7. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...

what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...: 1. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card authentication to login and removed login cache and denied NTLM traffic and even denied user account system and backup operator and have configured well in all security setting in Setting...
  8. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  9. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  10. Turn On or Off Windows Defender Enhanced Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Windows Defender Enhanced Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Windows Defender Enhanced Notifications in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Windows Defender Antivirus Enhanced Notifications in Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Center will send notifications with critical information about the health and...