Windows 10: EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error

Discus and support EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, Issue: I have a critical error that causes my PC to crash screen goes black, sound persists for 5 seconds then dies, no restart just becomes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarnabasTuzko, Apr 11, 2021.

1. EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error

Hi All,
    Issue: I have a critical error that causes my PC to crash screen goes black, sound persists for 5 seconds then dies, no restart just becomes unresponsive.
    I started getting this error last summer. Begins with: Error with "EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg", followed by a critical error "Kernel-Power" 1-2 seconds later.
    Prior to first error no hardware changes has been made. Problem started when running full screed 3D applications games.
    Error occurs every few weeks, randomly after 1-3 hours of gameplay.
    I tried to localize the problem to one faulty hardware, so I:
    0. Reinstalled windows in 2020 december. Same problem.
    1. Replaced the GPU with a brand new one from a respected manufacturer Gigabyte RTX 2070S. Problem persists.
    2. Replaced the power supply with a brand new one from a respected manufacture Corsair modular 1000W, absolute overkill. Problem persists.
    3. Reconnected the the internal drives to another IO controller, problem still occurs.
    I have a log file with the latest error+critical error exporter and a list of all the hardware in the system. Windows is up to date.

Please help me identify the faulty hardware so I can replace if that is necessary.

Event viewer export for example and PC specs here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J-ikzqCt6DuSwd_rqZaD2GVZ5kSydo1y?usp=sharing

I know the rig is a bit outdated but I can play anything from GTA V to CP77 smooth, so no need for upgrade. Please help it is driving me mad!!!
    Thanks,

Barna

:)

BarnabasTuzko, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 11, 2021
  3. EmiS92 Win User
    Computer rebooting randomly - EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv

Hi, i've been having this issue lately where my computer reboots without any known indications of a problem.

I checked the event logs and i found that before the critical error of KernelPower there is always the following error : EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv.

For what i've read is something regarding the SSD but i can´t find a solution. (the drive works fine, the system is in it and none of the info has been lost)

I would appreciate some help.

EmiS92, Apr 11, 2021
  4. EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error

Critical Error with Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by Ravinath P on October 5, 2015 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-9b74-411f-a1ba-c4d6df0544ac?tm=1444062963267

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error

1. EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error - Similar Threads - EnhancedStorage EhStorTcg Critical

2. Critical errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical errors: errors, Indentity_helper.exe stopped; ADe1RCP.exe stopped; AUDIODG.exe stopped; IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe stopped; and alot of GraphDataPoint issues. I have no idea what all this means but I have to wonder if XBOX doesn't have something to do with it all as I am only seeing the...
  3. getting DriverFrameworks-usermode error Event id 10110 and EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting DriverFrameworks-usermode error Event id 10110 and EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv...: Device name SMK-NUC Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-4250U CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID 7F980F9F-A17D-49BA-99DA-905A812547EA Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA639 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen...
  4. EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv: For the past week or so I've been having an issue with my PC, where I'll lose all display and my GPU fans will ramp up to max. Done a laundry list of things, don't want to make a huge post but I can if anyone needs me to, most/all of what I've done is here....
  5. Critical error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical error: Since my last windows download a blue tile has appeared on the screen telling me that I have a critical error and that my start menu is’nt working. I am now unable to get Windows Mail, or Photos etc. Your help would be appreciated. Regards Carl Hopkins...
  6. Computer rebooting randomly - EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv

Computer rebooting randomly - EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv: Hi, i've been having this issue lately where my computer reboots without any known indications of a problem. I checked the event logs and i found that before the critical error of KernelPower there is always the following error : EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv. For what i've...
  7. Critical Error

Critical Error: I just bought a new Dell laptop last week. Went to get on today and received a Critical Error. Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Sign Out Now. I've signed out and restarted computer multiple times all with the same result. I'm...
  8. Critical Error

Critical Error: I tried to change my graphics card so first I installed a program called display drivers uninstaller DDU and then restarted my PC. I turned everything off and then I tried to change it but I didn't have the right cable so I put everything back and put my normal graphics card...
  9. critical error

in Windows 10 Customization
    critical error: critical error your start menu is not working . we'll try to fix it the next time you sign in . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error/95554c18-a3e8-44a2-ba09-d3227c15214c
  10. CriticaL Error

CriticaL Error: Okay so I've seen this problem a thousand times and I am tired or reading and reading!!! I personally built this Windows 7 SP2 Home Premium 64-bit computer in February 2011: Case: COOLER MASTER Elite 341 RC-341C-KKN1-GP Black Steel MicroATX Mid Tower Computer Case Power...