Windows 10: enhancement

Discus and support enhancement in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the enhancements do not appear when I click on enhancement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnLeone2, May 18, 2019.

1. enhancement

the enhancements do not appear when I click on enhancement

:)

JohnLeone2, May 18, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 18, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Audio Enhancements

Hi Charlotte,

One step that we could try is to manually re-install the Audio Enhancement, and see if it helps. First, go to HP's website and download the latest Audio Enhancement installer (IDT) and save it to your Downloads folder. Once done, follow the remaining steps
    below:

• Search for Control Panel via Cortana search and hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • Open the Device Manager and click Sound, Video and Game controllers.
    • Right click the IDT device and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Once your PC restarts, it should automatically load all audio driver. Let it complete the process.
    • Go to the Downloads folder, right click on the IDT installer and select
      Run as administrator
    Once complete, check if you have the enhancements back and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, May 18, 2019
  4. enhancement

Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, May 18, 2019
Thema:

enhancement

1. enhancement - Similar Threads - enhancement

2. Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?: In the past month, I've been receiving unsuccessful login notifications from foreign IP addresses such as Chile, Turkey, the US, Brazil, etc. using IMAP protocol and web brower. The latest one was on April 22nd, with 10 unsuccessful automatic sync attempts from different IPs....
  3. Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?: In the past month, I've been receiving unsuccessful login notifications from foreign IP addresses such as Chile, Turkey, the US, Brazil, etc. using IMAP protocol and web brower. The latest one was on April 22nd, with 10 unsuccessful automatic sync attempts from different IPs....
  4. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  5. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

"Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  6. Enhancement tab in Audio settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab in Audio settings: HeyCurrently having a small but very annoying problem with my mic audio, there is a constant crackling/static sound from the mic and i've tried reading up on tips on how to solve this where many recommend going into the Enhancement tab. I am using a RØDE Podmic, i've tried...
  7. Enhancement tab in Audio settings

Enhancement tab in Audio settings: HeyCurrently having a small but very annoying problem with my mic audio, there is a constant crackling/static sound from the mic and i've tried reading up on tips on how to solve this where many recommend going into the Enhancement tab. I am using a RØDE Podmic, i've tried...
  8. How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?: I have installed Windows 11 on Windows hypervisor but am facing some issues. Whenever I try to maximize the resolution, the screen gets locked. To reaccess Windows, I have to turn off enhanced mode. Additionally, I want to remove the requirement for Windows Hello login,...
  9. How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?

How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?: I have installed Windows 11 on Windows hypervisor but am facing some issues. Whenever I try to maximize the resolution, the screen gets locked. To reaccess Windows, I have to turn off enhanced mode. Additionally, I want to remove the requirement for Windows Hello login,...
  10. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...

what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...: 1. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card authentication to login and removed login cache and denied NTLM traffic and even denied user account system and backup operator and have configured well in all security setting in Setting...