Windows 10: Enhancements made to anti-phish capabilities for Office 365

Discus and support Enhancements made to anti-phish capabilities for Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We recently reported how we measure catch rates of malicious emails for Office 365 Exchange Online Protection (EOP) (available with any Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Enhancements made to anti-phish capabilities for Office 365

Source: How Office 365 learned to reel in phish - Microsoft Secure %

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities

Source: Announcing the release of Threat Intelligence and Advanced Data Governance, plus significant updates to Advanced Threat Protection - Office Blogs

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New Protection Capabilities for Office 365 Personal and Home

Source: Defend yourself from cybercrime with new Office 365 capabilities - Office Blogs

See also: Defend yourself from cybercrime with new Office 365 capabilities

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Enhancements made to anti-phish capabilities for Office 365 - Similar Threads - Enhancements made anti

2. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  3. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  4. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. New enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption: We are excited to announce a few new enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption that help broaden protection and simplify reading protected messages. Updates include: Support for PDF attachments Support for Shared Mailboxes Mac prelicensing Please read further for more...
  6. New Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365: _Sk8mO0bLnE Today, we’re thrilled to announce the general availability of Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365, a new feature that helps multinational organizations address their global data residency requirements. Multi-Geo has been in preview for the past 12 months, and...
  7. New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365: Unlock content inside of images easily with this new search capability in Office 365.Earlier this year, we rolled out automatic detection of images that are uploaded to SharePoint and OneDrive. This intelligence identifies whether an image is a whiteboard, a receipt,...
  8. New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities: Today, we’re pleased to announce several enhancements that bolster Office 365’s security and compliance capabilities. With the launch of Office 365 Threat Intelligence, we are enriching security in Office 365 to help customers stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape....
  9. New Protection Capabilities for Office 365 Personal and Home

in Windows 10 News
    New Protection Capabilities for Office 365 Personal and Home: With the growing presence and sophistication of online threats like viruses, ransomware, and phishing scams, it’s increasingly important to have the right protection and tools to help protect your devices, personal information, and files from being compromised. Microsoft...
  10. New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more: This month, we’re announcing several updates to the Office apps to help you easily and effectively collaborate with others. This includes real-time co-authoring in PowerPoint, the ability to upload attachments to the cloud directly from Outlook and other collaboration...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ability to create custom phish alerts for customers with office 365 atp p1

2. ability to create custom phish alerts for customers with atp p1

3. O365 Users targeted by phish campaign

4. users targeted by phish campaign office 365 insights,
  5. submit anti phish link to office 365,
  6. eop anti-phish,
  7. antiphish for outlook 365