Windows 10: Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

Discus and support Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles. 1. When the puzzle drawer is open and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JACK okay, Jun 10, 2019.

1. JACK okay Win User

Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles.

1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer.

2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the pieces in the middle of the playing area. Change this so when you empty the drawer it places them where the drawer currently located in the playing area.

These two changes would significantly reduce the repetitive wrist/hand movement, and make the puzzle easier to play.

How can I contact the MICROSOFT Team to make these suggestions?

:)

JACK okay, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft jigsaw will not download any more puzzles.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the download of Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Is the system connected to Proxy server?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Reset Windows Store Cache.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:-

1. Press
    Windows Key + R.

2. Type,
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

I suggest you to refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the link on
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem replied by Syed Md Bilal on
    October 21 2015.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

Hi,

There are several reasons why the puzzles were not uploaded to your Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Collection. It may be due to server connection errors or you need to reset Windows Store. To resolve your concern, you may perform the following solutions on your
    computer:

Solution 1. Check for new game updates on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Solution 2. Reset Windows Store to clear the store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps by going to this

link
    and clicking the Run troubleshooter button.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

1. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle - Similar Threads - Enhancements MICROSOFT Jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  5. Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles: I have been using Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft puzzles for the past few years. Today, none of them will work. I uninstalled them and then re installed them and they still don't work. I updated my computer and they still don't work. How do I fix them? How do I get...
  6. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have asked this before but I do not know if it was clear what I was asking but I will ask again and also this will be a different question I have had trouble back when the ms jigsaw puzzle which I got them from Microsoft App store was glitching and also retrieve to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Sometimes Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes on my computer and I have to reset it. It is really annoying because resetting results in losing my progress. Is there any fix? Thank you...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...