Windows 10: Enlarge Cursor

Discus and support Enlarge Cursor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My eyesight is getting worse and I wold like to enlarge my CURSOR so Ican see where it is going and is. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonBin87, Nov 18, 2019.

1. RonBin87 Win User

Enlarge Cursor

My eyesight is getting worse and I wold like to enlarge my CURSOR so Ican see where it is going and is. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this please?

Regards,

:)

RonBin87, Nov 18, 2019

2. Enlarged Cursor with new AMD 7790

Hey ble4h,

Does enabling cursor shadows work for you? Try using a custom text select cursor (one that has a shadow).

If you are gonna try old drivers, want to try the HD7790 performance driver here?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/RadeonHD7790CatalystPerformanceDriver.aspx

dealmaster00, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Enlarged Cursor with new AMD 7790

Fixed it for me...

Hi,

Had exactly the same issue with an enlarged mouse cursor as others have described. Have a Samsung Syncmaster 2494HS connected over HDMI, and an old Dell monitor connected over DVI to the same Asus HD7790 Direct CU II OC. Running Win7 x64.

Updated to the latest 13.11 Beta from here: http://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/amd_catalyst_13.11_betav1.exe

Still had exactly the same large mouse pointer issue. I then went into Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization and into Change Mouse Pointers, and then changed my Scheme to '(None)' and clicked apply. I then selected 'Windows Aero (system scheme)' and clicked Apply. I then clicked on the 'Use Default' button next to 'Enable Pointer Shadow', then turned off the 'Enable Pointer Shadow' and clicked apply. Then I turned on the 'Enable Pointer Shadow' and clicked apply.

At that point my mouse cursor went back to normal size! It's extremely weird that those steps described above fixed it, but they did. I haven't rebooted yet, but will try that next and see if it has permanently fixed the problem. Hopefully it has.

Posting the exact steps I took just in case it helps someone else out.

Cheers

T

tezzatheman, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Enlarge Cursor

Enlarged Cursor with new AMD 7790

thanks for that. this problem seems to haunt some people.

Mussels, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Enlarge Cursor

1. Enlarge Cursor - Similar Threads - Enlarge Cursor

2. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  3. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  4. cursor enlargement

cursor enlargement: Text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter. no changes made. I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-enlargement/192c0638-1f80-49b6-8721-c86dc8562470
  5. cursor enlargement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor enlargement: Text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter. no changes made. I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-enlargement/192c0638-1f80-49b6-8721-c86dc8562470
  6. text cursor suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text cursor suddenly enlarged: I made no setting changes, but the text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter I. which obstructs the ability to read the text.Unable to correct it. Any advice?...
  7. text cursor suddenly enlarged

text cursor suddenly enlarged: I made no setting changes, but the text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter I. which obstructs the ability to read the text.Unable to correct it. Any advice?...
  8. text cursor suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Blank screen with enlarged cursor after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank screen with enlarged cursor after update: I had kept my laptop (MSI GF63) for update and now after restarting it, it loads into a blank screen with a big cursor. Please help. submitted by /u/Koro_Heisenberg [link] [comments]...
  10. Mouse cursor has randomly enlarged and has lines going through it

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor has randomly enlarged and has lines going through it: As the title says, my mouse cursor is behaving strangley, it has lines going through it and has enlarged itself. I've not modified anything in the cursor options, I've even click on default settings, restarted my PC ect and it's still not reverting. The strange thing is, if I...