Windows 10: Enlarge desktop icons

Discus and support Enlarge desktop icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i enlarge desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-desktop-icons/5b15cb9d-a201-4af3-8632-54faf8c1ab85 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NanciHoover, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Enlarge desktop icons

How do i enlarge desktop icons?

:)

NanciHoover, Jun 13, 2021
  2. cob0001 Win User

Enlarged Icons on Desktop

when I turned on computer today, all icons and the desktop pic are enlarged....if I open an icon, everything in that link, is enlarged...it makes the pics distorted because of its size..how can I correct this ?

cob0001, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Enlarge desktop icons

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Enlarge desktop icons

1. Enlarge desktop icons - Similar Threads - Enlarge desktop icons

2. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  3. how to enlarge icons on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enlarge icons on task bar: how to enlarge icons on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-icons-on-task-bar/669472ff-0303-42c3-9ff9-ff08922ba24c
  4. how to enlarge icons on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enlarge icons on task bar: how to enlarge icons on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-icons-on-task-bar/669472ff-0303-42c3-9ff9-ff08922ba24c
  5. Enlarging the icons in a standard window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarging the icons in a standard window: I'm struggling with issue all the time. Now the icons at the top right on every standard Windows's window are so small I can go blind trying to figure them out. My Display setting are already set on Recommended Attached my laptop specs so you know the monitor specs [ATTACH]...
  6. Ability to enlarge desktop icons when viewing multiple desktop Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ability to enlarge desktop icons when viewing multiple desktop Thumbnails: My work requires that I monitor multiple desktops (10+) in real time. However, when I switch to the desktop overview screen (CTRL+TAB) I can only see very small thumbnails which are virtually unreadable. Does anyone much smarter than me know a way that I might be able to...
  7. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  8. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  9. Enlarge icons

Enlarge icons: Hello, This is my first post! I hope that I will make myself understood since I am French and my English is poor ... I want to enlarge the icons in the side panel from the explorer? Do you have any solutions? [img] 146409
  10. Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged

Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803 I logged on this afternoon and suddenly found that my application icons and text on the desktop were enlarged. (The background wasn't). I checked the resolution and scale but these were unchanged - 1920x1080 & 100%....