Windows 10: Enlarge Details View in File Explorer

Discus and support Enlarge Details View in File Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I've been searching for a solution to enlarge the details view in File Explorer for years, also other people have asked on the web for a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dixel0, Sep 1, 2020.

1. dixel0 Win User

Enlarge Details View in File Explorer

Hi! I've been searching for a solution to enlarge the details view in File Explorer for years, also other people have asked on the web for a solution to this but no answer so far, so I ask it here too:

do you know any solution to make the text and icons of the files and files info in details view in File Explorer larger/bigger?

Enlarge Details View in File Explorer 432d8ebb-21a2-4a4a-bc57-36c6b3bc8812?upload=true.png

:)

dixel0, Sep 1, 2020

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Details Pane in not visible in File explorer window

Hello Arafeh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are not getting the details of the file in File Explorer. We will help you.

I suggest you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + E keys, opens the File explorer.
    • Click on the View tab in File ribbon.
    • Click on the Details Pane. Check if the details are appearing in File explorer after selecting any files.

Follow the below image.

Enlarge Details View in File Explorer windows-10-activate-details-pane.png

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Enlarge Details View in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Enlarge Details View

2. Detailed view in explorer - presets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Detailed view in explorer - presets: Is there a way to always have the same chosen details displayed in detailed view for Windows 10?I'd like for, instead of the default - #, title, contributing artists, album - to have date created, type, size, length or anything else....
  3. Detailed view in explorer - presets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detailed view in explorer - presets: Is there a way to always have the same chosen details displayed in detailed view for Windows 10?I'd like for, instead of the default - #, title, contributing artists, album - to have date created, type, size, length or anything else....
  4. Win10 File Explorer details view problem

Win10 File Explorer details view problem: Hi, after an update by windows update, the details view in the explorer is showing empty colums for media files no tags informations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-file-explorer-details-view-problem/3ebc2721-0447-4032-bf3a-717a9e9c2c4b
  5. Win10 File Explorer details view problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 File Explorer details view problem: Hi, after an update by windows update, the details view in the explorer is showing empty colums for media files no tags informations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-file-explorer-details-view-problem/3ebc2721-0447-4032-bf3a-717a9e9c2c4b
  6. Win10 File Explorer details view problem

7. Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?: Any keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer? I read it's Ctrl + Shift + 6, but it doesn't seem to work. Any advice much welcome *Smile 139311
  8. Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?

Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?: Any keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer? I read it's Ctrl + Shift + 6, but it doesn't seem to work. Any advice much welcome *Smile 139311
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer details view

Windows 10 File Explorer details view: I want Windows 10 File Explorer to always show detail view, without regard to the file types. I want the default view, for any and all drives (local, thumb drives, USB drives, DVDs, etc), to be detail view. No matter what type file, the view should always be details, even...
  10. simple file explorer/view/details question

in Windows 10 Customization
    simple file explorer/view/details question: We all know what "Date modified" means. I don't want or need Windows to annoyingly group files by "Earlier this week," "Last week," "Earlier this year" or "a long time ago." But I can't figure out how to eliminate this minor annoyance....