Windows 10: enlarge pop up window font

Discus and support enlarge pop up window font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the font in the pop up window/box is so tiny, is there anyway that i can enlarge them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LilyYeh1, Nov 30, 2020.

1. LilyYeh1 Win User

enlarge pop up window font

the font in the pop up window/box is so tiny, is there anyway that i can enlarge them?

:)

LilyYeh1, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Nov 30, 2020
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

Thank you. Here is a snapshot of my 'Tools' and I don't see what you suggested.

enlarge pop up window font [​IMG]

Thanks again.

JJG10, Nov 30, 2020
  4. enlarge pop up window font

how to enlarge fonts on 6233?

My boyfriend has just bought a 6233 but the display fonts are not large enough for him to read.

He has gone to Settings>Display>Font Size and set them all to large but still not readable.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to enlarge the font size further?

Thanks!

happyfeet100, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

enlarge pop up window font

1. enlarge pop up window font - Similar Threads - enlarge pop window

2. System fonts enlarge on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  3. System fonts enlarge on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  4. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Customization
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  5. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  6. enlarge font

7. Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge

Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge: How can fonts in tabs be increased in Windows Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-tab-fonts-in-microsoft-edge/50a31e7c-f3ec-4125-a29d-a6d3bd3903ee
  8. Enlarged font size of title bars

Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  9. Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

in Browsers and Email
    Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78: I know this question should be asked in a Mozilla forum some where be I have not been able to find a place to ask a question on any on them regarding TBird. There must be a way to permanently increase the font size in a message window and throughout TBird. Does anyone know...
  10. Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged

Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803 I logged on this afternoon and suddenly found that my application icons and text on the desktop were enlarged. (The background wasn't). I checked the resolution and scale but these were unchanged - 1920x1080 & 100%....