Windows 10: Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can fonts in tabs be increased in Windows Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LyleWyant, Mar 22, 2021.

1. LyleWyant Win User

Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge

How can fonts in tabs be increased in Windows Edge

:)

LyleWyant, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Changing font size in Microsoft Edge

Installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop this weekend and began using Microsoft Edge. It's very frustrating that the font size of websites continues to enlarge or shrink as I move the cursor via touchpad. This was not happening in Windows 8 with Internet
    Explorer. Any suggestions on how I can prevent this occurring in Windows 10/Microsoft Edge?

MichaelFreemanXD, Mar 22, 2021
  4. JJG10 Win User

Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

Thank you. Here is a snapshot of my 'Tools' and I don't see what you suggested.

Enlarge tab fonts in  Microsoft Edge [​IMG]

Thanks again.

JJG10, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Enlarge tab fonts

2. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  3. System fonts enlarge on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  4. System fonts enlarge on boot

System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  5. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Customization
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  6. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  7. enlarge font

8. Enlarged font size of title bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  9. Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

in Browsers and Email
    Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78: I know this question should be asked in a Mozilla forum some where be I have not been able to find a place to ask a question on any on them regarding TBird. There must be a way to permanently increase the font size in a message window and throughout TBird. Does anyone know...
  10. Font changing in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Font changing in Microsoft Edge: I got my new PC yesterday, and it came installed with Windows 10 on it. I noticed the new browser, Microsoft edge. I think its fantastic, however this morning when I restarted my computer something changed in the font. It had changed from the old, regular font to a new,...