Windows 10: Enlarge the Ribbon above docoments

Discus and support Enlarge the Ribbon above docoments in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when documents is open,showing our files and word documents the ribbon, showing options and functions, is a very small print. Can this ribbon size or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by c. d. reavis, May 13, 2019.

1. Enlarge the Ribbon above docoments

when documents is open,showing our files and word documents the ribbon, showing options and functions, is a very small print. Can this ribbon size or fount be changed?

:)

c. d. reavis, May 13, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 13, 2019
  3. Me I need to enlarge the icons on the ribbon bar due to poor eyesight from cataracts..... please help me was able to enlarge on previous Windows software

Me
    I need to enlarge the icons on the ribbon bar due to poor eyesight from cataracts..... please help me was able to enlarge on previous Windows software but does not seem available on Windows 10 your help urgently needed please
    11:25 am

Brenda.........., May 13, 2019
  4. Enlarge the Ribbon above docoments

menu on ribbon

Hi Enrique,

Are you referring to the ribbon menu? I suggest you click on View and expand the
    ribbon.

SujataMoktan, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Enlarge the Ribbon above docoments

1. Enlarge the Ribbon above docoments - Similar Threads - Enlarge Ribbon above

2. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?: So I never noticed this stupid "play" above the video tools tab in explorer... and now that I notice it it's making me apoplectic.Why is that there????????? Dumbest design ever... if I want to play something I'LL CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This stupid "play" in pink is IN FRONT...
  3. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?: So I never noticed this stupid "play" above the video tools tab in explorer... and now that I notice it it's making me apoplectic.Why is that there????????? Dumbest design ever... if I want to play something I'LL CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This stupid "play" in pink is IN FRONT...
  4. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  6. Enlarging at will

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarging at will: I got a brand new laptop. I have been using it and sometimes as I'm moving the cursor, it enlarges the document or gmail, or whatever I'm in, and I can't even access some of the buttons I need. I can't see how to decrease the size when that happens....
  7. Enlarge icons

Enlarge icons: Hello, This is my first post! I hope that I will make myself understood since I am French and my English is poor ... I want to enlarge the icons in the side panel from the explorer? Do you have any solutions? [img] 146409
  8. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986
  9. how do enlarge font on ribbon in windows 10

how do enlarge font on ribbon in windows 10: how do I increase size of font and icons in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-do-enlarge-font-on-ribbon-in-windows-10/31b0e516-39ca-4e8b-8e2c-f7407fde4ee8
  10. Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below File Explorer Ribbon

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below File Explorer Ribbon: How to: Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below File Explorer Ribbon How to Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below Ribbon in Windows 10 File Explorer [img] Information The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) is a small, customizable toolbar that exposes a set of Commands...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ENLARGE FUNCTION RIBBON