Windows 10: Enlarged BIOS screen.

Discus and support Enlarged BIOS screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, when I enter the BIOS at startup the screen is normal but if I try to access the BIOS through advanced startup or the app made by the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert G May, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Enlarged BIOS screen.

Hi there, when I enter the BIOS at startup the screen is normal but if I try to access the BIOS through advanced startup or the app made by the same company that makes the motherboard the screen appears long and truncated as if the display is set at something like 200% instead of 100%. How do I fix this problem? Thanks, Robert.

:)

Robert G May, Aug 11, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Enlarged BIOS screen.

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Enlarged BIOS screen.

1. Enlarged BIOS screen. - Similar Threads - Enlarged BIOS screen

2. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  3. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  4. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: Hello , i have recently got s new gaming pc , eith windows 10 installed . I played gta just fine and then after i artemoted to doenload story mode mods my game suddenly loaded enlarged yet still fitting on my screen and it was in a way blury and pixelated , i deleted the mods...
  6. Enlarging at will

Enlarging at will: I got a brand new laptop. I have been using it and sometimes as I'm moving the cursor, it enlarges the document or gmail, or whatever I'm in, and I can't even access some of the buttons I need. I can't see how to decrease the size when that happens....
  7. screen keeps enlarging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen keeps enlarging: It has to do with my fingers on the touchpad of my laptop. How do i un shrink the page? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-enlarging/e4995297-0ad1-4b85-993e-5e2145d87e7b
  8. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: I put my screen to 500% and i don't kwno how to fix it,it is stuck and i can't do anything with it Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-screen/8168b2ae-49e5-4336-98e5-2e559a643440
  9. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986
  10. Sudden screen enlargement

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden screen enlargement: Hi All Had Windows 10 for a few months now and I have a problem which is driving me to distraction *Mad Every now and then (quite often) something happens and the computer goes into a sort of mode where if I slide my finger over the touchpad from bottom to top everything on...