Windows 10: Enlarged font size of title bars

Discus and support Enlarged font size of title bars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skipthemess, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Enlarged font size of title bars

Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. Enlarged font size of title bars 19e0a729-2d8a-4cf1-bec7-41ac16181867?upload=true.png

:)

skipthemess, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 19, 2020
  3. How do I change font size for Active Title Bars in Windows 10?

I have tried everything suggested by the Community, but I am still not seeing font changes. I am surely doing something wrong. Winaero is very helpful, but it does not have a font enlargement for Active Title bars. If I could access the "old Control Panel"
    maybe I could enlarge the font. However, I do appreciate your response.

Thank you.

Care Valkanas, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Enlarged font size of title bars

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any
    further - apparently I need a "classic display settings" window to adjust the text size and font in the listed headings. Can anyone help with this please as I can barely read the title bar or the tab headings. The only adjustment I can find alters everything
    by scaling, which I do not want to do! Why don't Microsoft leave things as they were say, in Windows 8?

MrReliable, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Enlarged font size of title bars

1. Enlarged font size of title bars - Similar Threads - Enlarged font size

2. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Customization
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  3. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  4. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos title card font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos title card font size: Is there a way to change the font size in title cards in the windows 10 Photos App?I would like to have the text fill most of the area in the slide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-title-card-font-size/ad06ca19-4ce8-4e30-8f15-e07235493e95
  6. Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?

Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?: As opposed to standard windows, which we can obviously do with registry tweaks. [img] Ones like that. Is there any way to change the font size? 168292
  7. How to change font size on title bar and menus?

How to change font size on title bar and menus?: How to change font size on title bar and menus? The font on the title screen are not readable; and also some menus. Available settings do not change properly this font front a high resolution HP laptop....
  8. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small: I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I...
  9. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...
  10. cant change title bar font size any more?

in Windows 10 Support
    cant change title bar font size any more?: I swear I could do it on the previous build, but on 15019, just installed tonight, I cant for the life of me figure out where that setting has gone.. any help is greatly appriciated! 75959